3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
d0bro 10.11.19 11:31 pm

The sync error in multiplayer (Mortal Kombat 11)

Find guy to play with him 1 on 1, choose of the Persians, loaded.
As loaded and starts the fight all the hangs and crashes in-game error"synchronization error *something out there* and says find another opponent?
I thought it was only one dude so it was all, but then I realized that it's something with me, what fun.
No one was?
6 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chuck_Norris_ 10.11.19

d0bro
Was such with randomized, of course I the bottom of MK, so friends to play with do not call )

d
d0bro 10.11.19

Chuck_Norris_
So I'm about randomness and say :)

d
d0bro 10.11.19

I once got to use the trainer restart the game, even if the trainer off odd there is and not allowed in the network card.
I restarted the game and it worked, then decided to check again, turn on the trainer function of immortality and turned it off, then went into the network card also all thrown out.
Such things

d
dreamevil2067 10.11.19

d0bro
And yet there are filthy comrades who disconnect when you lose connection to Internet!
Evil is not enough for them!!!

d
d0bro 10.11.19

dreamevil2067
today was such a case, I played and man was lost, and after it came to fatalities, flew the same error, although the trainer I did not include.
Thought is not his handiwork? ))
Just stat both players does not change if this crap is happening

d
dreamevil2067 10.11.19

d0bro
It!
Loved it,so yesterday I played with one a couple of times he lost it I fatally to do,and then how I had won and the words finish him,he cuts off and looks for a new enemy
I is not the first time such