3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kirill Reshetov 19.11.21 10:42 am

Please drop your configs (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

I ask you to send your settings configs to me in private messages. The game crashes with the error atidxx64.dll, what if someone else's configs will help solve the problem ... And more ... Maybe someone knows how to remove the boot screens of Ubisoft and Nvidia? Suddenly it's because of them a flight ...
8 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirill Reshetov 19.11.21

PS: removing screens didn't help. error code:
Spoiler Problem event
name : APPCRASH Application name: ACS.exe
Application version: 0.0.0.0
Application time stamp: 56715761 Error
module name: atidxx64.dll Error
module version: 8.17.10.342

K
KAPRAL27 19.11.21

http://nastroisam.ru/oshibka-appcrash/

a
ars-fc 19.11.21

Kirill Reshetov,
I'm not a CEP, but the error clearly indicates the video card driver, and from there you have to dance.
Completely remove old firewood (completely using special utilities to completely remove video card drivers) and roll fresh ones.
if it doesn't help. then put earlier versions of the drivers.
It's not about the config, it's about the software

K
Kirill Reshetov 19.11.21

ars-fc
changing firewood does not help, on new ones it only gets worse ... the screen resolution changes to 640 on something there ... and plus the direct x 11 gets lost. I had to roll back to the old drivers. I noticed that it takes about 5-10 seconds and then this error pops up. Some of the new games run calmly, some start only with shamanism, some do not start at all ...

a
ars-fc 19.11.21

Kirill Reshetov
you have a laptop, Radeon has such a troubles on laptops, see if the vidyuhi settings work with two video cards or not, you need to turn off (built-in and discretely at the same time) from the laptop with NVIDIA, I used to have a Radeon, I don't remember how this option was called.

K
Kirill Reshetov 19.11.21

ars-fc
so with this and the problem. There is no such option in Catalyst, but disabling through the device manager leads to problems, as when installing new drivers.
Burgomaster so what?

I
IronKnight534 19.11.21

Kirill Reshetov
Hey kid calmly. The loading screens of Yubi and Nvidia are from the Yubiks themselves. (This indicates their sponsors). What kind of vidyuha? (detail) update from qtalist to the latest version of crimson. Turn on vertical sync, change the monitor resolution to 1280x720 or 1024x768 (not exactly) or 1366x768 (don't remember exactly)

K
Kirill Reshetov 19.11.21

Stepan Vyatkin
Vidyuha Radeon 6770M. I had to use a cloud gaming service. The game is not bad, but also not wow ... its 2k is not worth it, in my opinion