3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
ElenaD 19.11.21 10:42 am

Unable to decorate, furniture is red, falls through (Fallout 4)

Faced such a nuisance. In the castle, at the main base, on some farms I wanted to put furniture, but it is red and just fails. Tell me how to deal with this nuisance. It is generally impossible to put furniture in the castle, but on the main base in half of the room.
12 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kerry_Good 19.11.21

I also ran into a similar problem. In the created rooms, on the created tables, things that I put on them (bottles, dishes, etc.) fall through; they just fall through the textures after a while. It seems as if the engine does not correctly process the created things, furniture, etc. ... (((

K
Kerry_Good 19.11.21

ElenaD
Surely you are doing something wrong. It is necessary to adjust the position of the created thing so that it is not red, but green. Red when building / crafting items means that this item cannot be crafted in this place in this position.

E
ElenaD 19.11.21

Crazy_User
In the castle, I created the same bed that is there, I wanted to move the existing bed, it immediately turns red and falls into the texture. Moreover, it is impossible to put this bed in the same place.

p
punck 19.11.21

try to put the carpet and there is already furniture on it.

E
ElenaD 19.11.21

punck
I've tried everything. The situation is the same with all coatings.

R
Raxm 19.11.21

ElenaD
this is a buggy game, it looks like rearrange another assembly

E
ElenaD 19.11.21

Raxm
What assembly to put in order not to glitch. I have it from Khatab.

R
Raxm 19.11.21

try to download the assembly with a new patch, there are a lot of jambs fixed

Y
Youxyxol 19.11.21

Are there any workshop mods?

E
ElenaD 19.11.21

Vyxyxol
There are mods for building and mods for Saturday work.

Y
Youxyxol 19.11.21

ElenaD
Well, that's where the problem is, either a subbotnik, or a mod for construction is odd.

E
ElenaD 19.11.21

I see now. The clean-up day is weird.