3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TOHIN1981 19.11.21 12:06 pm

Tell me everyone has such a sound? (Armored Warfare)

People all have the same sound of engines of all tanks. What do betters do?
8 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tea Lover 19.11.21

TOHIN1981
Lol, I didn’t listen, but I heard that the razarabs promised to finish the palette of sounds or for technology. and for shots, and for everything in the direction of the release

H
Hobo sexual 19.11.21

They would better save the game from lags and freezes.

T
The slender man 19.11.21

TOHIN1981
In the sense of betters and tanks? In general, I like the sound in AW. I even thought to cut the sounds from the game and insert my own music into the track, but I'm too lazy.

v
vigo24 19.11.21

The Slender Man
video is filmed by ace. merged in the first minutes and removes

T
The slender man 19.11.21

vigo24
Well, we are talking about the sounds, not the length of the skill of the players) The sounds are quite suitable for themselves, and if we also take into account that there was no release, then it is quite possible to count on more variety in the future.

T
TOHIN1981 19.11.21

I meant the sound of the tank itself, it is kind of monotonous, quiet and does not look like the sound of a modern tank engine.

C
CryteK 19.11.21

the sounds are kind of miserable, we wait and hope that they will finish it, the sound will be better in the potatoes.

S
Samoyed 19.11.21

In general, you can customize absolutely all sounds in the game and turn off those that are unnecessary. I'm not a music lover, but the sounds in the game are good enough. I play with headphones if that.