3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PySSkuu 19.11.21 12:06 pm

How to break the ring? (WWE 2K15)

Someone said that you can break the ring with the help of the Big Show, which is thrown off the ropes by Mark Henry. I already tried to repeat this, but nothing happens ... Who can tell you how to break the ring?
6 Comments
Sort by:
S
SVAEIG 19.11.21

I don’t know for sure in this part, but in the previous game, 2k14, I had to accumulate 3 finishers and send the opponent into the corner of the ring, then I’ll be able to conduct OMG with breaking the ring ... I haven’t tried it in this game. But both wrestlers must be super heavyweight, Big Show and Mark Henry will do.

D
Dima Vantsyn 19.11.21

You need to play for Brock, preferably against the big show, you accumulate the finisher, you run it into the corner there OMG, you press and break the ring, if with one finisher it does not work, try to accumulate 3 and do the same.

P
PySSkuu 19.11.21

Dima Vantsyn
No, Brock throws a superplex FROM the ring, and not into the ring (

D
Dima Vantsyn 19.11.21

PySSkuu
Well then I don’t know

F
FucKoFF.com 19.11.21

each character can do this, just in the settings you need to do it as in the screenshots below (I must say right away that this OMG! the moment does not work when you play with managers, team fights, TLC, loot in the bank, etc.)

L
Lee Lesha 19.11.21

Dude, what about NXT? And when this OMG! appears in the list to buy it. I started my career at first as a super heavyweight, but in an OMG match! ring breaker was not