3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nartalex 19.11.21 12:06 pm

How to stand on the "rears"? (Need for Speed: Undercover)

In "Tips and Advice" it is written that in order to get on your hind legs you need to press the gas, then the brake. I did all this, but nothing happened. Who knows what needs to be done to repeat ProStreet's feint?
63 Comments
Sort by:
M
MasterJest666 19.11.21

This is known only to those who wrote the tips. It seems to me that this cannot be done in Undercave ...
PS did this feature work in MV?>

N
Nartalex 19.11.21

I don’t know, didn’t try

M
MasterJest666 19.11.21

There is no such thing

i
iT Show Time 19.11.21

P.S. did this feature work in CF?>
It seems, no.

Who knows what needs to be done to repeat ProStreet's feint?
How many didn’t try, it didn’t work. Perhaps this can not be done on all cars.

S
ShаQ 19.11.21

2 Nartalex
In "Tips and Advice" it is written that in order to get on your hind legs you need to press the gas, then the brake. I did all this, but nothing happened. Who knows what needs to be done to repeat ProStreet's feint?
Well, in addition to what you wrote, we also need a powerful rear-wheel drive car, but I still didn't succeed.

N
Nartalex 19.11.21

Well, in addition to what you wrote, we also need a powerful rear-wheel drive car, but I still didn't succeed.
All my cars are powerful (1st class) but still it doesn’t work!

i
iT Show Time 19.11.21

The main thing here is not the class, but the drive. But even so, nothing worked for me.

A
Anpas 19.11.21

Actually, you need American power! Older Shelby GT500, Dodge Challenger, etc.

N
Nartalex 19.11.21

Let's try!

N
Nartalex 19.11.21

Finally nothing !!! I tried it on the Shelby GT500, and I tried it on the Dodge Challenger, and I tried it on the Dodge Challenger R / T! NOTHING!!! Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

M
MasterJest666 19.11.21

There is no such feature in the game!

N
Nartalex 19.11.21

There is no such feature in the game!
And maybe there is, only it is very difficult to do it. Just look in Settings> Tips & Tricks> Track Hero. There is a column "How to stand up".

v
vZv 19.11.21

2 Nartalex
I myself have not looked at the tips, but for all the secondary nature of the game, I can assume that they used the same tips that were in PoorStreet and added a couple of new ones :)

PS I know for sure that you can't "stand on your hind legs" in Undercover .. ...

M
MasterJest666 19.11.21

That's it

A
Abdulbasir aka Peizulaevi 19.11.21

In all the cars I drove, the first thing I did was try to rears up - never. Maybe they just didn’t have time, they had practically pulled the beta version out of their hands.

N
Nartalex 19.11.21

Well, yes. Maybe the next NFS (if at all) will allow us to get on the rear wheels again? :-)

r
rock music 19.11.21

you can't do that. after all, they even said that there would be an indescribable feeling of speed - but yuh would be there. half did not have time to do it.

F
Frane 19.11.21

It doesn't seem like you just can't stand on your hind legs

D
DIMONx92x 19.11.21

I was on my hind legs in carbon fiber on a Viper. in mw, undercower didn't work

i
iT Show Time 19.11.21

It's in Carbon. Here is the Undercavera forum) In this case, I reared up in Underground 2 too.