3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Terving 19.11.21 12:07 pm

Humanity (Dark Souls)

Maybe someone knows - is there some kind of semi-legal way to get humanity out of the counter? Except to die and light a fire. Presenting it to the covenant will not work - the gate of the Forgotten Isolite must be opened as a member of the covenant, otherwise they will not open ... I checked it.
11 Comments
Sort by:
B
BoB_Er 19.11.21

Terving
Kill rats, they often fall off.

T
Terving 19.11.21

BoB_Er
This is understandable, I need to get them out of the window. Chopped up for help in killing bosses.

l
lewe0fun 19.11.21

Terving in
order to present the servants of chaos, the door to the forgotten isolate is not needed, the beautiful mistress is for the quileg, there are
still dark spirits, there is
still a secret rite of further kindling of bonfires,
you can still leave humanity and sharpen weapons into chaos, + search for objects / curse resistance

T
Terving 19.11.21

I0PuK
By "Forgotten Izalith" I meant the following - a slice that opens at the second rank. So, it can only be opened by being a member of the covenant. If you get this rank and then go to another, the slice does not open. It is necessary to re-enter, pyromancy for the ranks, "The Beautiful Lady" naturally will not give it again.

B
BoB_Er 19.11.21

Terving
That humanity that is in the corner in the frame is "liquid" and cannot be taken into a bag.

l
lewe0fun 19.11.21

Terving
beg forgiveness for betraying the covenant

v
vovchik2371 19.11.21

Terving
Sorry, but you probably are either troll artful, or you are seriously asking! Just play !!!!!!! What a weakness, just play and play again !!!!!

T
Terving 19.11.21

vovchik2371
No, I asked quite seriously, it's just that you never know what bug is interesting, such as cunning killing of bosses, jumping from a bridge in the world of Ariamis, etc.

v
vovchik2371 19.11.21

Terving
Terving
No, everything is simpler here)) but you can deal with bosses at once!

T
Terving 19.11.21

vovchik2371
About killing bosses. "Bed of Chaos", I understand that it is tricky ... is, but curious. From the 16th minute -

C
CreMat0ry 19.11.21

Terving
Nothing tricky =)