3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TruMdz 19.11.21 12:07 pm

Car tuning (Need for Speed: Underground 2)

People!
Do not tell me exactly how each change in the settings of the machine affects (preferably the pros and cons), otherwise the tips are so muddy that you will understand hell. Plus where to see what kind of car you have - front / rear / all-wheel drive. Plus If you take a sponsor, then it says that then you can take a wheelbarrow for free. I already have 3 sponsors - and not a single ball machine ...
22 Comments
Sort by:
M
MeTaL 19.11.21

I have more or less figured out ECU and Drivetrain. This is what affects speed and acceleration the most!

1. ECU
At speeds over 5000 RMP, set the torque at a stroke!
And another 0-1000 RMP inject 70%, faster in first gear!

2. Drivetrain Adjustments only available on level 3 upgrade!
More swing speed - slower acceleration.
Faster acceleration - less swing speed.
Accordingly, there are different settings for each mod. :)
For Street X entirely and almost to the end for the URL sausages Acceleration!
In addition, we set the gear threshold to a minimum!
Circuit and Sprint are in the middle, the threshold of the first two gears is at a minimum, the third is between 2 and 4!
Drag I hardly changed!

With such settings, I’m ditching computers on HARD to smithereens! :) The
gang on black cars at the end of the game, in general, it seemed to me, were kids from the preparatory group of a kindergarten! :)
I didn't ride with people! LAN not working! :(
Can anyone help ??? Clients do not see the server! I suppose that the matter is in the buggy SERVER.CFG and SERVER.DLL (lie at the root), or in the network settings! I checked everything possible with the network! and don't be lazy, SEND PLIZ these files to my mail!

r
rasta 19.11.21

Damn I'm confused about these settings.
And what about free cars sponsors give them or what?

n
nsd 19.11.21

As for the prize cars: You go to the store, choose ANY car, click to buy, and you get the car for FREE !!! Then you change to your war horse, and you tune the new car at will. And that's it!

r
rasta 19.11.21

Is it possible for people to sell my car, I have a Mazda right now and I want a TT, but I don't have enough money to tune it in full as I have a Mazda, is it possible to sell my Mazda or not so that there would be money for a TT

M
MeTaL 19.11.21

Nizya sell! Make a new car from scratch! Save up money and do not waste your money, at the initial and middle stage you strained with them. If you do everything wisely, you will be enough.

r
rasta 19.11.21

And there is also a question.
When you take a new car and drop in spare parts, you need to install all the packages, or is the last one possible, but 1 is not necessary or is it necessary?

A
AlexB 19.11.21

And this is by typing - you put 1 package - then 2 - you look at the first - yeah, then something and then it was removed - then you put 3 and look at 2 and 1 and remember what you took off - and then you put the current what you need !!!

A
Aphis 19.11.21

People! Explain who is where and how to display it ??? I didn’t understand the fucking thing: (1. ECU
At more than 5000 RMP, set the torque at a stroke!
And another 0-1000 RMP inject 70%, faster in the first gear!

2. Drivetrain (Transmission) Adjustments are available only on the level 3 upgrade !
More max speed - slower acceleration.
Faster acceleration - less max speed.
Accordingly, for each mod there are different settings. :)
For Street X entirely and almost to the end for the URL sausages Acceleration!
In addition, we set the gear threshold to a minimum!
Circuit and Sprint are in the middle, the threshold of the first two gears is at a minimum, the third is between 2 and 4!
Drag I hardly changed!

M
Metal_by 19.11.21

Machine setup is done in Dyno-mode! You go into the garage, choose Dyno and go! In addition, there is a Test run, you can ride.

P
PlayGround.ru 19.11.21

the game breaks very easily /// artmoney /// so you don't have to worry about money.

M
Metal_by 19.11.21

Cheats and trainers for lamers !!! Anyway!!!

P
PlayGround.ru 19.11.21

I am still only at the beginning, i.e. settings of the 1st level are available .. I drove first on the miat, when I decided to change it to a Nissan, they sold it to me completely naked! now I want to return my miata ... but where did it go?

D
Den 19.11.21

You go into the garage and vybigaesh to change the car there is your car :)

A
Abbat. 19.11.21

but in general, where do they write to you or not that they have completed sponsorship assignments, or can it only be determined by the carriage?

D
Doktorsha 19.11.21

I can explain how to manually tune cars on dino tuning! Contact this address [email protected];)

K
Kirya 19.11.21

Hi all

K
Kirya 19.11.21

who plays UND2 with the wheel

O
Olivermyst 19.11.21

The settings of the car are very simple ... in the ECU and Turbo, you take and throw off the gasoline injection and the moment when the turbine should start at the first 1000 RPM ... my turbine only starts running at 4.500 RPM and gasoline injection will start at 3000RPM to the maximum ... who wants to get unics for the motor, etc. etc. here's a hint:

Widebody kit - 11 wins in stage 5
Performance choice - 3 wins in stage 3
Hoods - 4 wins in stage 2
Spoiler - 4 wins in stage 4
Rims - 6 wins in stage 3
Vinyl - 6 wins in stage 4
Performance choice - 6 wins in stage 5
Performance choice - 9 wins in stage 4

G
Gh0st 19.11.21

Metal, in order to play over the network, in the network connection settings, write down the main gateway, it must be the same for all computers on the network (gateway = any IP of any computer on the network). And that's all.
The network rules. Computers suck. ;)

r
ra7.7.or 19.11.21

I answer to find out the drive of the wheelbarrow, we take it for adjustment, put it on measurement ... which wheels will spin, such a drive .. on the account of further adjustment I agree with metal regarding the ecu .. but a waste of an additive, so that the car really flew in the drivetrain, you need to adjust the main gear, there is no regularity, each car has a sao, the only thing to do is set closer to max acceleration ... and most importantly, we reduce the 1st and 2nd max gears, tada acceleration is awesome