3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AngelSetsuna 19.11.21 12:07 pm

Purge the Concorde (Fallout 4)

Killed like all the raiders. Killed the claw. Run around the city 10 times no one is alive and still the task hangs. came back to talk with those who are hiding in the house of effect 0. Who passed it how?
13 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mercurionio 19.11.21

Xs, try this thing. Kill those idiots standing next to the building. Further sagri claw, wait until he devours everyone and finish him off. He has a nose for animals, maybe he can scan better.

R
RGC 19.11.21

Yes, there are a lot of bugs in the game, try to heal with reboots - replay. The most incredible things in the game sometimes happen

s
sboss2006 19.11.21

AngelSetsuna
Try to find the corpse of the "Cartilage" raider, revive it with the "resurrect" command and kill it again. The command console opens "~". I succeeded and the quest moved on to the next stage.

C
Credo88 19.11.21

Faced a similar bug, decided to go all over again from the beginning of the city, tried to kill everyone myself

B
BEELINEUA 19.11.21

killed all enemies, but the task does not go further (
id "cartilage" who knows ??
upd: found everything already)

A
AngelSetsuna 19.11.21

I decided not to bother and just rewrote the task from the save from the exit from the shelter.

B
Burda stalin 19.11.21

I can't find this "Cartilage" from the raiders, how can I find it, or which one?

21poiupoiu 19.11.21

I can not find the id of the "cartilage" how to find it, write id, thanks

J
Jur-ik 19.11.21

sboss2006 Cartilage
resurrection helped, thanks a lot. I've been picking this Concorde for three days)

i
indys11 19.11.21

I can not revive with the command what you gave what to do tell me

i
indys11 19.11.21

all I understood how to pass when they took the minigun, kill the brow on the opposite roof. then jump and run forward until the death claw comes out. then run away and wait a little. then an inscription appears, clear the Concorde, that is, kill the death claw. kill him and go for a reward

c
chyvako 19.11.21

BEELINEUA
id "CARRYING" (ff0013be) [PP]

p
pahapuha 19.11.21

Please write what the complete command should look like, otherwise it doesn't work ..