3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bsww 10.11.19 11:31 pm

Problems downloading OS

When enabled, the screen shows the Windows logo but not completely in a second reboots. Debug mode, last known good startup, recovery mode, disabling restart issue of CL. pictures. The word OS окно7 house

4 Comments
Sort by:
b
bsww 10.11.19

S
Sanchez Ramirez 10.11.19

Well, the blue is not usually occurs. Drivers, updates, some were set? In safe mode start? In short, here it is:

https://sdelaicomp.ru/remont-pk/sinij-ekran-smerti-0x00000019-bad_pool_header-kak-ispravit.html

b
bsww 10.11.19

Sanchez Ramirez
Most likely a cabling problem. Because I wanted to see what was inside to know if I can put a second HDD and SSD. And when I was dusting with HDD could hurt cable. In the evening before bedtime I opened the lid and pressed all the wires to the holes and was running.
Now (15 minutes ago) want to enable you to check if the problem is solved and again one restart on all counts. Again took off the lid and all the pushing and loaded the OS. So now I write with a computer, but that will be in SL. if I didn't know. A restore point last night created a sense apparently was not.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 10.11.19

Hmm, interesting. And the second SATA cable there? This is the one that goes to the motherboard. The other goes to the power supply. If so, try to change. In principle, at the same time is possible and Psny to change, only if it is not on the same line.