3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
this isnt weed 19.11.21 12:07 pm

Whom should I buy? (Warframe)

I recently bought myself 1,500 platinum, and I want to buy a warframe, but I don’t know which one. Which one is better?
22 Comments
Sort by:
E
E1by 19.11.21

Andruxa_2015 Do
n't take anyone, you can get everyone like that, well, you can buy prime if you don't mind platinum. You can take Frost Prime, it was removed from the drop sheet of the abyss, and the repository has already been reopened, but it will cost a lot.

T
TURBURETKA 19.11.21

Ash Prime, Nova Prime, Rino Prime, Trini Prime. Take a look at the wiki of these warframes and choose something for yourself.

s
shit01 19.11.21

Andruxa_2015
Which one is better, this is a purely subjective opinion, because it turns out to play for someone, but for someone you will be a wild hand)) plus it's not only the frame, but also in the build for it ...

D
Dmitriy_XAN 19.11.21

Andruxa_2015
Take Ash prime, prime collector, Somu prime, Lex prime + let's say Dragon for Nikan craft + forget about potatoes for everything + get the forms and necessary mods for top builds and go forward to bend everything that moves)))

Y
Yoshemitsu 19.11.21

Andruxa_2015
Ash prime-winning imbalanced for all occasions
Soma prime the best machine in Jireh
On vtorostepenku can ceto of syndicate
melee Stsindo prime handy.
And I would throw everything else on additional slots for weapons and frames, and buy fat mods. Cutting pack, Impact, piercing, etc.

m
mr. Majere 19.11.21

Take Misa and maxi her ult. The most surefire.

m
mr. Majere 19.11.21

Yoshemitsu
I would disagree with you about the best machine. Brayton Prime will be more effective, although it still needs to be polarized several times, and the status will be maxed out.

W
Wolfram carbide 19.11.21

The point in the grindilka is to take something for a donat, when is it more interesting to knock it out yourself? Take if only frost prime, the rest for slots.

Y
Yoshemitsu 19.11.21

MaXIII
On the palate and in color, it is especially stubborn , they generally talk about the divine balance and all weapons in the game are equally balanced with even hands and a bunch of forms.

G
Gutseen 19.11.21

Knock out Rino Prime.
with pralny swing and hands, you can on the defensive with infests lvl 78 + stand

m
mr. Majere 19.11.21

Yoshemitsu
Well, this is often found on the wiki forums) I
used to run around with a bolt, I thought imba imbeish, then I realized that I was wrong.

t
this isnt weed 19.11.21

Gutseen
How to knock out? I'm just playing for the third day.

G
Gutseen 19.11.21

Andruxa_2015
In the abyss, knock out the keys on missions and go there.

|
| Jet | 19.11.21

Dmitriy_XAN
well, you bent, he can get a dragon for Nikan only on the 8th levle of the account

t
this isnt weed 19.11.21

Gutseen
I have already completed 3-4 missions on the abyss, but not a single blueprint was dropped.

M
Morag_Tong 19.11.21

It is better to knock out the frames by hand, and leave the platinum for visual trinkets. There are quite a few good skins and other jewelry, on which it is not a pity to pour platinum, since there is no other way to acquire them.
Andruxa_2015 Sit
on Vicky for about 20 minutes and, in principle, you will find everything you need for yourself. Frames and blueprints do not fall anywhere, but each blueprint has a place strictly fixed for its drop. All Sectors for a drop on the wiki are there and are more than clearly described.

D
Dmitriy_XAN 19.11.21

| Jet |
yes, it doesn't take long to swing up to 8 LP, there will be more problems with finding a clan where to get a drawing of an ordinary nikana, although I created my own dojo and pumped in the norms)))

D
Dmitriy_XAN 19.11.21

MaXIII
oh well, Misa is not imba for a long time, ash is much better in this regard

t
this isnt weed 19.11.21

May I ask? What kind of down did all the disadvantages come from?

a
axaxaxaxa 19.11.21

Among the non-prime, perhaps equinox, it really takes a long time to craft (and knock out).