3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sasha.end 19.11.21 12:09 pm

Where is it more interesting? Siberia vs Syria (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

When many have already watched numerous gameplay videos and played the game, one can speculate which location is more interesting. Where was (will be) more interesting to play, in Siberia or in Syria?
15 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrGutlya 19.11.21

sasha.end the
answer is obvious in my opinion ... in Siberia

V
VKBEATS 19.11.21

Definitely in Siberia

J
Joel Miller 19.11.21

My place of residence is Siberia)

S
SkyRaider 19.11.21

But I don’t agree :) so far it’s too early to judge, but according to the gameplay videos I liked the demo with Syria the most, where the emphasis was on the study of the tomb, studied the inscriptions, and just gasped from beauty, reminded me of the old parts, but I was put into a stupor the video at the beginning, they are going with a guide in a jeep, they have a nice conversation, and for no reason they are shot by a helicopter and flies away on their own business, scenario costs))

S
SkyRaider 19.11.21

I also liked it

D
David phantom 19.11.21

Syria is cooler. it's cold in siberia. plus they said that there would be a jungle and even a mole estate! that's where I would like to go

s
sasha.end 19.11.21

SkyRaider Look
with Russian subtitles. There is the man with whom Lara is traveling, when the helicopter appears, says that they (the organization whose helicopter is) paid him more and promised not to shoot.

A
Alphalva 19.11.21

So we are allies with Syria!
So both there and there will be cool!
And there and there everyone will like it!

T
TTG 19.11.21

In Siberia, at least rock crystal was lying underfoot, like other minerals such as topaz. and it was convenient to send all those who disagree.

s
sasha.end 19.11.21

David Phantom
Yes, I would also like to visit the estate, but if they let you run, it will be gorgeous at all.

The estate in the trailer ↓
Spoiler

K
Konstantin Fillipov 19.11.21

Probably in Siberia, since the emphasis has been placed on it! But the grouping of the Trinity, which is a terrible secret and thirsts for world domination (the holy trinity), looks more like Masons! Evil Constantine who kills everyone! No, honestly, do you really think we are so bad? they are representations of Siberia! there-50 and Lara open walks, too, the minimum that will happen to her will be terribly painful bones and so easy inflammation of the lungs and deep sleep from the cold! Well, MB she has a hidden flask of vodka that will need to be pumped during the game!

K
Konstantin Fillipov 19.11.21

Our religion has been put in a bad light! May God forgive them ahahah punishing them with fiery rains and a bone with an evil face

w
warp 37 19.11.21

Snowy Desert vs. Hot desert.

s
sasha.end 19.11.21

warp 37
But Syria is not like a desert, and neither is Siberia.

G
Greybat 19.11.21

In Syria, only 15-20 minutes will be allowed to play.