3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexey Mulyukin 19.11.21 12:09 pm

Fallout 4 needs transport! (Fallout 4)

I think it would be nice to have, say, a motorcycle in the game. It would be much easier to explore the world! Do you think there will be a mod for this case in the future?
31 Comments
Sort by:
D
Deimoros 19.11.21

I'm pretty sure there will be a mod for some kind of transport. Why did I decide that? Because the same story happened with Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas. However, to be honest, I don't need it. But this is everyone's business.

K
KroRex 19.11.21

Since there is a mod for a car with quite good physics and controls for New Vegas, the chance of such a mod appearing for F4 is very high. Is it really necessary, the map is compressed enough and with a bunch of obstacles, there is nowhere to go especially for a ride.

B
BredaKing 19.11.21

Alexey Mulyukin
Kohl the game engine will allow. And if some craftsmen are really impatient, then the resources of the engine will no longer matter, sobsna.

A
Alexey Enyutin 19.11.21

When the toolkit comes out, it may appear.

But at the same time it will be necessary to clean and straighten some roads ...

T
Technic82 19.11.21

Alexey Mulyukin
If 412 Muscovites roamed the expanses of Skyrim, there is no need to talk about Fall ... =)))

N
Nikolai S 19.11.21

When one of the ghouls in the Sweatshop gave a quest to find a set of parts for a robopony, Buttercup thought he might want to build a mechanical cart, but it turned out that he was only interested in a toy.

S
Super kot 19.11.21

It would be super but unlikely

Q
Qoold 19.11.21

Once the engine switched to 64bit, then 100% transport will be. We can even have adequate physics. True, the card is too small.

S
Sergnikow 19.11.21

In New Vegas, I installed the "Advanced J3XMotorcycle" mod, it was enough to indulge in 10 minutes, then I deleted it as unnecessary.

A
AlGen 19.11.21

Nikolai S
When one of the ghouls in Sweatshop gave a quest to find a set of parts for a robopony, Dandelion thought he might want to build a mechanical cart, but it turned out that he was only interested in a toy.
========= ========================================= ============================== Damn
, but I found them at the very beginning of the game and already used some kind of trash (developed quest items could and do not throw in the trash)

s
shah-iyri 19.11.21

AlGen
What you found is not good. I also found it, but he doesn’t take it. He needs it from that place, the quest one.
And transport, in my opinion, is not necessary here.

M
MunchkiN 616 19.11.21

it will be easier to drive the current through the wasteland on a tractor and get away from tyrannosaurs. the world itself is too small and concentrated,
or the transport will travel at the speed of a shkyrim pony, which is very strange.

A
Alexey Mulyukin 19.11.21

MunchkiN 616
I would not refuse a mutant "pony", and by the way, you saw how a guard cuts through the wastelands, you can't say that something bothers him)

p
punck 19.11.21

it is better to expand the flight harness of the backpack for armor, so that you can move in the horizontal plane in small jumps, adding a body kit for hoverboard-type bots.

D
Doberrman699 19.11.21

It all starts with the boards, tea is easier to paint on a piece of wood than a motorcycle

T
Terminator Sidor 19.11.21

Doberrman699
It's even easier for a robot rickshaw, with a saddle or a sidecar))

G
Greshnik5126 19.11.21

Is the rotorcraft not enough for you?

S
Shinami Kimoto 19.11.21

you cannot force the rotorcraft to circle over 1 object without sitting down, and the machine gun towards the enemies + bursts quickly enough. and alas, you can't control it yourself (although I saw how mercenaries hijacked the rotorcraft from the BS)

D
Dikobrazz. 19.11.21

hmmm
, my computer is certainly not top,
but
when you change the speed of the character too much ... the
world simply does not have time to load ....
ideal transport as for me is running power armor ...
but again with too much increase in speed there is a chance to escape into an unloaded abyss

L
LegatRezedent 19.11.21

Shinami Kimoto
I have not seen this, this is how they contrived?