3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
joshybrod 19.11.21 12:09 pm

Priority and modifications. (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

What is the priority to put / configure mods for the correct game?
So I downloaded "Mario Map 10.2", there are 4 files.
I also have a mod for trailers "Computer and home technics 2.0".
Also mods for trailers from jazzycat, or rather - "Pak trailers and cargo 3.7" and "Pak trailers with railway equipment".
I plugged in "Mario Card", and clicked continue the game, and it crashed, version 1.21. Probably due to the wrong prioritization ...
15 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanya and Ira Stafeev 19.11.21

joshybrod
Read carefully the description of the map, it has adapted without scandinavia, just turn off scandinavia.

j
joshybrod 19.11.21

Sanya and Ira Stafeevs
Yes, I did everything and started a new profile, everything is fine now.
Could you tell us which priority is to prioritize the trailer mods from jazzycat and the Scania T mod?

S

joshybrod
Yes, it doesn't seem to matter, they should appear, if not, then trailers are in front of the map. With a car, it doesn't matter, it will be in the cabin.

j
joshybrod 19.11.21

Sanya and Ira Stafeevs
Thank you)

S

joshybrod
Not at all). Is the map even interesting? I never put it, that's why I asked.

j
joshybrod 19.11.21

Sanya and Ira Stafeevs
I put it on for the first time, and today I will run it. It looks interesting and I think it will be interesting to examine it too. Judging by the reviews, it is worthy of attention.

S

joshybrod
It is clear, in the morning I'll come home from work I'll try to download and see too. By the way , there is a mod that disables default loads, only those that I installed myself will remain. Search here if interested.

O
Omenman 19.11.21

joshybrod
It was like this for me:

And above the priority were trailers ... Everything worked fine! And download the fix for Scandinavia, and for version 1.21 there was also a fix

O
Omenman 19.11.21

Sanya and Ira Stafeevs
And the card is excellent! I like it more than TruckSim, and much more voluminous.

O
Omenman 19.11.21

joshybrod
So my mods for 1.21 are also coming? Thank you, I will know, otherwise I have not tested them on other versions.

S
SlavikSD 19.11.21

joshybrod
Mario's map is a large volumetric desert)) TSM 6.2 is 1.5 times smaller, but 20 times richer. IMHO.

v
vovangt4 19.11.21

joshybrod
How to put the Mario card, I already wrote in the topic of the card itself in the comments below .

v
vovangt4 19.11.21

Omenman
There is no fish there and cannot be, because the engine is ancient and does not provide for this, you can even ride on water! And the water in the ProMods map is not readable either by default, as in Mario, or from mods on the graphics.

29nex 19.11.21

joshybrod
from top to bottom: - sounds - weather - tuning - traffic - trailers - trucks - additions - map fixes - maps!

S

vovangt4
Never mind, he probably smoked) water and fish are splashing)