3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
ROMMEY 19.11.21 12:09 pm

How not to lose the progress of the passage if the mod requires the start of a new game? (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

Is it possible to switch between missions? I want to add another house in the base side, they ask to start the game over, otherwise there will be no house.
5 Comments
Sort by:
T
TheRealStalker 19.11.21

THE STIG
Do you mean to choose the mission you want to start?

R
ROMMEY 19.11.21

TheRealStalker
I don't want to go through half the game again (I'm in san fiero). And the house in baseide (mod) really liked it.

i
imperator2112 19.11.21

THE STIG
make a backup of the saves and try the mod, maybe the mod developer was just reinsured against adding bugs. I remember when I was working on these mods, almost everyone got up normally if everything was done correctly ... and saving with the passed game almost always worked fine ...

R
ROMMEY 19.11.21

imperator2112
OK ATP

G
Grabowski 19.11.21

it's good when there is a mod with saving in Journey. You can save in any locality. This is an option. Did you like a particular house, but can't stay in it? Well, it's okay, visit him more often and enjoy unrequited love.
You can even put a "graffiti everywhere" mod and decorate your favorite house as much as you want. And if you put the mod "Guest", so you can plant this house with trees, bushes, flower beds, benches, and without harm to launch any mission. Why be sure to be saved there .... There is a lot of work in San Andreas.