3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
forkiller 19.11.21 12:09 pm

In the footsteps of Joe Broken (Fallout 4)

Even at the beginning of the game, I visited Langtington, found Joe Slomel's basement where there was some kind of elevator, but they were not allowed to go up on it. Then, after wandering through the expanses of the Wasteland with my best Kent Presston, we somehow came to the village of Malden, where we explored with interest the Med Tech Research, the Malden hospital, the shelter under the Malden school and also stumbled upon the office ... yes, yes, that very Joe Slomel, picked up some documents from his office and ... What next? Hours of gameplay passed, Presston and I equipped a lot of settlements in honor of the Minutemen, invited the inhabitants, explored about 70-80 percent of the entire Wasteland. And what about this Joe Broke? Where are the traces of the beginning of his quest hidden? How and where can I find them to bring them to their logical conclusion? When will I unravel this tangle? tell
9 Comments
Sort by:
p
punck 19.11.21

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Slocum_Joe's_basement

M
Marshal Talyan McKirby II 19.11.21

forkiller
For the subway, one of the quests will be connected to the basement. During this quest, the elevator will work.

f
forkiller 19.11.21

punck
Why did you drop me a link to English? Why do I need it?

d
djanso 19.11.21

forkiller
would not be blind I saw a button at the top in the green field there is a description in Russian

f
forkiller 19.11.21

djanso
And to the point, there it is all the same written of the type of notes found, not found, and the links for which there is no information I need. And about his donuts stuffed with coffee, I have known for a long time, I found

f
forkiller 19.11.21

Marshal Talyan McKirby III
Well, maybe I haven't passed it yet, I'll know what kind of subway it is, ATP

M
Marshal Talyan McKirby II 19.11.21

forkiller
You play for the subway as quickly as possible. There, after several quests, you will receive a bulletproof layer modification. You can modify some things, up to 110 bullet resistance. A very useful modification. And then you can continue to explore the world.

d
djanso 19.11.21

forkiller
quest is not completed, the intrigue is that it goes to dls, many quests are not completed, this is a hint of continuation, so we are waiting. I found at least 14 hints of the quest but without continuing, I go through the third time the game has been played for each time from 130 to 140 hours, here the third attempt has already covered all the holes, all the nooks and crannies for about 110 hours, for inaccessible places I use the legendary mod, setting jackpak for combat armor and jump on the roofs of buildings so that there is nothing to miss. so we are waiting for DLS (I don’t use trainers and cheats, in principle, the game is so simple to horror, I had to put the mod on reducing loot and strengthening enemies)

f
forkiller 19.11.21

djanso
And I have played more than 200 hours and I can’t make it to Diamond City, but I haven’t covered everything yet