3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ioannn 19.11.21 12:09 pm

How is your pawn sent to help other players? (Dragon's Dogma)

Hello everybody!
Tell me how the pawn goes to help other players, maybe something needs to be done for this or to go through to a certain point in the game? And how do you know if your pawn has gone to help other players, does the game inform you about it somehow?
7 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yoshemitsu 19.11.21

Ioannn
The bottom line is this. You created a pawn, overslept to register it on the server, and each player (faster friends) will be able to take it to their team based on its level. As a team, she can earn skill points for which you can buy perks and passive skills, Rift Crystals, which can be spent on hiring a pawn of a higher level than yours and clearing the loot on Bittrblack Island and the ability to more effectively kill in-game animals. When you overslept again, you will be informed if your pawn has visited someone and what it learned there. And if it is the will of the one who took it, then you will also receive a gift from his inventory (if she does not die in battle, and he sends her home from the rift). Theoretically, you can still give equipment such as weapons and armor as a gift, but for some reason this does not work on PC.

I
Ioannn 19.11.21

Yoshemitsu
Thank you! I just think other players can take it when I am not in the game, or when I play, but then how it will look)).

Y
Yoshemitsu 19.11.21

Ioannn Maybe
they can, all the numbers will go to the server and then sooner or later you after sleep.
This system is not as advanced as we would like it to be. In fact, the basis of an exchange is that you are paid to use your pawn. And for this, you need to make her attractive in every possible way (a cool healer, or a sniper with cool armor)

W
WinChester 19.11.21

Yoshemitsu xs
personally my friend can't see my pawn (but I can see him) what's the problem?

Y
Yoshemitsu 19.11.21

WinChester
Maybe you didn’t sleep from what she didn’t register on the server?

I
Ioannn 19.11.21

Yoshemitsu
No, in any case, whether you like it or not, sooner or later you will sleep in the game.

W
WinChester 19.11.21

Yoshemitsu
well xs I do not understand what you mean i.e. did not sleep? xs already knows how many times I've done it, before each entry into the relic I do this