3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Serious_Alex 19.11.21 12:09 pm

Question about the patch! (Diablo 2)

Wikipedia says that the latest patch for Diablo 2 lod is 1.13d, and then who released the 1.13c patch?
18 Comments
Sort by:
i
ixdon 19.11.21

Probably bald devil.

p
passed 19.11.21

Get out of the single.

Z
ZakarumFoot 19.11.21

A, B, C, D ... This is how the English alphabet goes.

S
Serious_Alex 19.11.21

I see you can't read.

O
Obsessed 19.11.21

SERIOUS_ALEX, no, just Leg. )

p
pirya 19.11.21

SERIOUS_ALEX is
probably the same person who created 1.13d

m
midtone 19.11.21

By people

a
annortheone 19.11.21

devil bald
pissing drilled
but serious questions went

R
Rivnyanyn 19.11.21

SERIOUS_ALEX
Diablo 2 lod is 1.13d, and then patch 1.13c was released by whom
Every sane diablo lover has a period when he asks himself a similar question. In order to save a lot of your time, which you will spend on googling this question, I will answer (and not the fact that you will walk the truth).
Back in 1999, a UFO visited the globe, incognito essno. The little green men took on the appearance of earthly people and came to the, at that time, barely making ends meet, the BLIZZARD company, offering the finished game Diablo 2. In order to ensure a decent old age, the so-called "developers" (from Blizzard), divided the game into two at first the classic version, having hooked the whole world on it, and only 2 years later the full version, with everything known, the fifth act. Moreover, people decided to spoil the game a little with bugs, so that no suspicions arose about the alien origin of such an ideal version of the game.
In the end, Blizzard employees decided to release their own version of the game, so to speak IMHO, what Diablo 2 should be like. This is the last patch 1.13d.
But if you want to enjoy D2 in its original form - a D2 server on PG, then what you need, because here for several years now, the server is ruled by one of those very green men who gave us this wonderful game ...

l
little stoned headcrab 19.11.21

> the server is run by one of the same green men who gave us this wonderful game ...
so that's it ...

R
RainInTheNight 19.11.21

Explain for the stone island patch.

O
Obsessed 19.11.21

little stoned headcrab, and you thought! ; D
Ryvnyanin hits not in the eyebrow but in the eye .. :-)

Z
Zhmyshok 19.11.21

SERIOUS_ALEX
I see you can't write.

A
Archon guard 19.11.21

Obsessed
yes, but my opinion is that all your school "trolls against the most ordinary user" has begun to bear fruit

O
Obsessed 19.11.21

Archon Guard, kugara school ninja school)

l
lait_one 19.11.21

passed Exit the single. - The night Watch! - Everybody get out of the shadows! ))

6Kau6 19.11.21

Twilight, twilight Anton! :))

O
Obsessed 19.11.21

6Kau6, .. out of a cramp :-)