3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KAPRAL27 19.11.21 12:09 pm

Alone do I hate new year?

Personally, I HATE the New Years. People, like savages, run around the shops buying up various rotten stuff. I saw yesterday how people staged a crush near the counter with tangerines, these are the savages that we have never seen tangerines ?. Also, people will thump until the 12th, the whole country will thump instead of working. And I am CRAZY annoyed by festive television wherever they poke everywhere either a disco of the 80s, or retro fm, they have nothing more to show? EVERY year the same songs are the same faces on the screen. Is all this maddeningly annoying to me alone?
66 Comments
Sort by:
s
sаnic 19.11.21

I'm with you.

K
Kagerou 19.11.21

Well, it's not that I hate ... I'm neutral about this holiday. Just a great excuse to relax and soak up at home in a cozy environment with a bunch of sweets that were purchased in advance or in a tricky way so as not to crowd in line. Or a mix of good films to cut into the house. cinema, to spin without stopping, or some anime. After a busy year by all accounts, NG is the very reason to have a good rest. But, apparently, people are used to going from one extreme to another: for some, the holidays are a reason to get drunk, for others it is a reason to hate what many love. A third party who is calm about this event is rare. Well, in any case, among my acquaintances there are just the overwhelming majority of the first two camps. So, you don't need to hate, you just need to create suitable conditions for yourself. Happy New Year to everyone and even those who hate this event. Peace.
PS I wish everyone who even, well, sooo badly behaved on the Internet, to fix their karma in 2016.

B
Black Griffin 19.11.21

Not one. Really crazy celebrating. More precisely, the majority sees in this holiday just getting drunk in all possible senses. It's better not to turn on TV so as not to spoil your psyche. People go crazy and attack everything that can be bought. As if the shops were closed before. In general, most people misunderstand the meaning of the holiday.

S
Sergey Zakharenko 19.11.21

No, not alone, I don't like him either, the holiday I hate the most.

m
mcbrut 19.11.21

another hater of everything that others like.

A
Alexandrovitch 19.11.21

It used to be cool for me as a child, but now. I'm like Santa Claus, Walk everywhere, buy gifts. Father makes me simple (

L
LightHOwUSE 19.11.21

In general, I have a sober all my life) I also feel sorry for the Christmas trees - since childhood it infuriated me - when the trees were cut down, for the sake of my wretched lust, put it, jerk off on it for two weeks and throw it out. The forest of dusty, dead trees in February was stupid with its illogicality and disgust. I am neutral about fireworks. It's one thing a show, another thing two fakes in the yard, it doesn't amuse) And I turned off the TV 6 years ago, and I would rather watch a good movie in normal quality than miserable lights that have completely lost any hints of lampiness and friendliness. I do not believe their faces, plaster)

For me, it's a New Year's holiday, when the snow is falling, the blizzard is blowing with might and main. When there is little snow, the holiday is not particularly felt. Although, if there is a small company, and such - that it is also comfortable to be in it, then you can hum, strum the guitar. But due to sobriety, partly due to an internal contradiction to any traditions (due to Aquarius love of love), and also due to thinking (and I have it very much in the direction of logic), then I would rather prefer to hold such events on an ordinary day, by collusion, or sudden inspiration, rather than I will adjust and run after tangerines - it is not clear why)

PS However, I consider congratulation in itself appropriate, if it gives people warmth and good mood, then why not. So, Happy New Year!)

V
Vanya Rygalov 19.11.21

Is all this maddeningly annoying to me alone?
A question from the series: - Is it possible that everyone except me (beloved, magnificent, insightful ...) are idiots and do not notice the obvious?
KAPRAL27
Don't worry dude, you're not alone. The world of the modern Internet is rich and diverse, as they say, each creature has a pair. And woodpeckers, like mud, are innumerable ...

d
dennise 19.11.21

Yes, there is a complete trash on TV, I still went to school when all these faces were dancing there, and where the young with their desire for renewal, for the better, they are not. Someone))))) lives in the past and forced others to live there. In the past, there was apparently a shortage of tangerines, and the instinct to snatch (more characteristic of animals) did not go away over the years.))))))))))))

c
cripples 19.11.21

Whiner you don't want to spend money on a holiday

G
Garrus-1994 19.11.21

I am neutral about this holiday. But I don’t quite remember, but in my opinion it is not the first year, after the New Year, the themes “I hate the New Year” are being created. Is this supposedly a new social tradition? Who hates birthdays? Or Christmas? (Hello, atheists) Maslenitsa, Easter, May 9, why are we still celebrating there? September 1: D You can hate at least all the holidays, there will be no sense from this. Try to shake the established tradition and you will experience the wrath of the majority. And since, in your opinion, the majority is stupid, then it is precisely without the inclusion of cognitive abilities, to include the physical, and then, alas, the minority will make itself felt. And since lovers of getting drunk, not very cultured people, then everyone can grab a star here. I don’t understand how you can hate the New Year? But I also don't understand how can you love him? Questions if anything rhetorical. Probably people who love the New Year believe that it will change everything, like the horoscope for every day. According to him, I was already born, so I got married right away. Already 100 times divorced and turned ... oh, my fate is hard. The New Year itself is an illusion. Anyone chicks for her. How many edrit whining in the VK tape appears on the eve of the New Year. New Year can change your life, of course. Unless you sit still. And people who don't like New Year don't like the illusion created by other people. And therefore they want to destroy this illusion and create another illusion. Or they want everyone to celebrate the New Year like they do. oh my fate is hard. The New Year itself is an illusion. Anyone chicks for her. How many edrit whining in the VK tape appears on the eve of the New Year. New Year can change your life, of course. Unless you sit still. And people who don't like New Year don't like the illusion created by other people. And therefore they want to destroy this illusion and create another illusion. Or they want everyone to celebrate the New Year like they do. oh my fate is hard. The New Year itself is an illusion. Anyone chicks for her. How many edrit whining in the VK tape appears on the eve of the New Year. New Year can change your life, of course. Unless you sit still. And people who don't like New Year don't like the illusion created by other people. And therefore they want to destroy this illusion and create another illusion. Or they want everyone to celebrate the New Year like they do.
The Black Griffin
In general, most people misunderstand the meaning of the holiday.
Well, okay, and what is its meaning?
PS. Himself on the neutral side. But these topics amuse me. And what about the fact that people go crazy on the eve of the holiday, but first of all they went crazy, a long time ago. As the saying goes, "Hell is empty, all demons are here." And secondly, you take a bigger look, people always jump from one extreme to another, and about any holiday they run to the shops like crazy. Take, for example, discounts ... big discounts will be even worse than on NG. Therefore, it is not surprising that people run to the store on the eve of NG and get drunk.

S
SLEPOGLYXONEMOI 19.11.21

Happy new ...... "new" year! And you know how especially pleasant it is when your relatives, cousins ​​in my case, throw out a used Christmas tree under your window, more precisely, right in front of the gate, practically under the door. And then the wind blows it into a ditch and it rolls there until spring, until you take it yourself and burn it in the fire for the "May" "holidays", or the neighbors give away fireworks, but the cardboard remains lying around ... I notice every day more and more often that modesty as such disappears and aggression grows ... although okay, the topic is not about that ... HAPPY NEW THREE SIXTY-FIVE DAYS!

G
GOAT 19.11.21

in general, it's all the same to this under-holiday, created artificially, like most. A bunch of drunken cattle screaming under the windows, hype like the new Kakakha 5 is coming out. In fact, nothing changes and nothing happens, weekends are also not justified, it would be better if I was at work at this time and mutilated denyuzhku. And so you have to play games longer than usual, but oh well. A herd is a herd.

S

SLEPOGLYXONEMOI HAPPY
NEW THREE SIXTY-FIVE DAYS!
Mistake, there are 366 days this year.

T
The dying bride 19.11.21

People are idiots. And the holiday is great.

S

The Dying Bride
Holiday shit.

E
Elite User 19.11.21

I am neutral. Although, depending on how, I became one year closer to death. What kind of fun can there be?

S
SLEPOGLYXONEMOI 19.11.21

Sergei Zakharenko,
okay, a couple of times the time will be transferred back and forth, and now you don't have one day, and what time is ... and the unit of its measurement ...))) I now understand what will be blamed on the numerous problems that have arisen in this year ... magic is ... invincible)))

P
Pavel51 19.11.21

For me, the new year is no longer a holiday, even as a child it may have been a festive mood, but now you turn on the TV and there are the same films and programs, the same faces and speeches, on the table everything is the same as last year and you don't even understand what's so new this year.

o
oltr 19.11.21

For most Russians, this is the only holiday when you can get drunk and forget about all the problems for 10 days.