3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kryos 19.11.21 12:09 pm

Figurines, Bug. (version 1.8, steam) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Good day gentlemen.
This topic was raised not once, but I never saw a sane solution to this problem.
The crux of the problem: I try to give away the Triss statuettes, after which we are "transferred" to another room and that's it.
Quest point: Talk to Triss about the statuette is complete.
She does not have any dialogues for the further passage of the quest.

Screenshots

14 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dimkinpark 19.11.21

How many times it has been said that this is a bug and there is only one solution, first complete all Zoltan's quests, take the statuette, then complete all Triss tasks. In short, it is necessary to disenchant the soldier before Triss leaves or moves to Kaer Morhen, there is no other solution.

z
zenerjon 19.11.21

Kryos
listen tell me where to get this quest?))

K
Kryos 19.11.21

Dimkinpark
I noticed that this is a bug.
Even more, this word is present in the title of the topic.
This is the first time I see your answer. for the first time wandered into this forum thread out of need.
It is a pity that there is no other way out, most of the game has already been completed.
Thanks for the answer.

zenerjon
In my opinion, it was automatically added after I had this figurine in my inventory.

z
zenerjon 19.11.21

Kryos
and where to get this statuette?

K
Kryos 19.11.21

zenerjon
One from the seller (23). , another in the building on the mission "Dangerous Games".

z
zenerjon 19.11.21

Kryos
thank you))

K
Kryos 19.11.21

zenerjon
Not at all.

D
Dimkinpark 19.11.21

There is another one, in the ruins, near the ruined estate of a sorcerer who made cheese out of people, if I'm not mistaken.

K
KILLJ0YS 19.11.21

Dimkinpark
whose is it? what is the name of?

O
Old_Nick 19.11.21

Dimkinpark
You're wrong ;)
Spoiler The second (Nilgard soldier straight from the battle of Brena) can be found in Zoltan's quest to find maps

D
Dimkinpark 19.11.21

Old_Nick
Like a figurine of a merchant who was bewitched by the enchantress Coral?

O
Old_Nick 19.11.21

Dimkinpark
This 1st, which you buy in the "confiscated" store, in the same place as the "lizard" to open the portal of Aeramos

D
Dr. Full-Ass 19.11.21

what are these figures for? I only have a lizard, a bull and a snake .... how many more?

B
Boehringer 19.11.21

Fixed in version 1.12.1. I don't know if it was possible to do this before, but now the figures can be disenchanted at Triss, after the battle for Kaer Morhen, when they return to Novigrad. After you free Philip with the help of Triss, the quest becomes active if you have not done it before.