3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fustcaper13 19.11.21 12:09 pm

First I hear (DayZ)

I think to buy the people of the waters or not, this game is like rust, that is, here, too, cut down trees, get a stone? And build your house ??
12 Comments
Sort by:
M
MC_DIZEL 19.11.21

Look at the reviews and you will understand everything yourself.

f
fustcaper13 19.11.21

MC_DIZEL It
will be faster to say! And draw conclusions whether to buy or not. Than wasting time and watching videos.

Z
Zeratosh 19.11.21

There are no resources to extract, you only need to loot and you cannot build at least for now

e
ermaksss 19.11.21

fustcaper13
how can I tell you ... if a zombie apocalypse comes, then I don't think that you will cut trees and mine stone, but start looking for food and weapons, and try to survive in this big zombie world. I hope you understood me.

S
Sanya Odessa 19.11.21

Do not buy! Better buy arma 3 and set breaking point.

S
Sanya Odessa 19.11.21

DayZ is very controversial and unfinished project! Arma 3 provides a lot more content and modifications.

T
TiREKT 19.11.21

Not knowing what DayZ SA is in 2016 ... It's a bit weird. The essence of the game is to get good and fight off zombies with your friends (just get fun) or look for luck in pvp. In general, the conclusion is this: if you like games in which it is stupid for fun to bring down zombies (such as L4D, Dying Light, Dead island), then Daze will hardly interest you, because in Daze everything is focused on the search for loot

S
Sprintin 19.11.21

do not buy! better leave this money!

p
pochtipushkin 19.11.21

TiREKT
The essence of the game is to get a good job and fight off zombies with friends (just get fun) or look for luck in pvp.

The zombies in the game are purely for the entourage. The whole essence of DayZ comes down to the fight against 12-year-old rabid shkolotronov who are trying to kill any player, moreover, they often use cheats for this.

M
Metal messiah 19.11.21

put on a pirate and play, and then think about purchasing.

S
SLEPOGLYXONEMOI 19.11.21

In fact, there is a lot of noise around this game ... there was ... If the game justified itself, the noise would continue to this day ... But alas, this game is very mediocre ... Do not buy it ... Last time I went into day in December 2014 and just recently went in again, and nothing has changed, well, maybe we optimized it a little, judging from the fact that on my weak laptop it began to run without lags at medium settings, I used to "play" on minimum ... in short, you'd better buy ice cream ... well, or get it in somewhere ...

M
MrTazzzik 19.11.21

Comparing DayZ and Rust is like comparing Train Simulator and Train Fever. And also furiously plus comrade ermaksss, his answer can be considered the most appropriate if you use figurative thinking.

To put it quite simply, then: If you need an arcade then choose Rust, if more or less a simulator then DayZ.