3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 19.11.21 12:09 pm

Events in Cologne on January 1.

What do you think about the events that took place in the city of Cologne ???

The animals were standing near the door.
They were shot at, they were dying.
But there were those who took pity on them.
Those who opened these doors to the beasts.
The animals were greeted with songs and kind laughter.
The beasts entered and killed everyone ...

On January 1, about a hundred German women were attacked by migrant refugees on the streets of Cologne, near the local train station, near the cathedral, the traditional New Year's meeting place in this old German city. Refugees, young people from teenagers and above, write to the media: "they surrounded the girls, harassed them, tore off their clothes and robbed them."
Women who find themselves in the square unaccompanied by men are surrounded, crawled under their clothes, and at the same time rummaged through their pockets and bags. And the fact that one of those who was so groped turned out to be a police officer in civilian clothes speaks of the complete confusion of law enforcement officers.

PS: In my opinion ... or else there will be, this "mess" was brewed there for a reason.

Especially if such "European fighters" will defend their homeland and women, so to speak.
Spoiler
15 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 19.11.21

it is clear that they let in all sorts of immaterially prosperous runners - to expect a surge in the level of all banditry and hooliganism.

W
Wing42 19.11.21

The Evil Spirit of Yambuya
Of course, if you let a wave of parasites into your house in a fit of altruism, then after a while the house will cease to be "your own." And even more so if these parasites are planted on the goddess and placed in the red corner instead of the more humane persecution with dichlorvos.

V
Vanya Rygalov 19.11.21

Saddam Hussein, Hosni Mubarek, Muammar Gaddafi ... avenged.
Europe wanted to give the Muslim world a democracy. I gave it. And he accepted this democracy with great pleasure. True, Europe did not assume that the Muslim world would want to take advantage of the benefits of democracy on the territory of Europe itself, and as it deems it necessary.

s
stalker7162534 19.11.21

I noticed that there are quite a few inadequate people gloating about refugees in Europe on Runet. I understand that this reaction was inspired by the TV, the mouthpiece of propaganda, they say - in Europe it will be worse, and in Russia it will be better thanks to Vova. Chauvinists who think they are patriots are very fond of this. The difference between a patriot and a chauvinist (posriot) is that for a patriot, love for the Motherland is primary, and for a chauvinist, hatred for strangers is primary. Therefore, chauvinists hate the rest of the world, and happily repeat any nonsense about the fact that "everything is bad" abroad. Well, they are being naive for propaganda.

As for the topic of refugees in Europe, my opinion is that people are saving themselves from death, and developed countries are doing their humanistic duty - they are giving shelter to the unfortunate.
And the fact that among a million refugees, there were a hundred inadequate, then this is a normal percentage of idiots in the whole world. Much more interesting is the question - who organized this hundred idiots for this action. And why?

R
RicoChico 19.11.21

The first bells for interethnic strife. I hope the European Union will begin to act under the demands of the people.

K
Klim Chugunkin 19.11.21

We need more migrants! Spread the rolls wider!

E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 19.11.21

stalker7162534 people are saved from death, and developed countries fulfill their humanistic duty - they give shelter to the unfortunate.

Well, it’s logical to think, in the place of what would take Europe and together with the local population to give lyuli on the African continent to local terrorists-invaders. Europe (UN) sat stupidly and waited for the multimillion-dollar "anthill" to collapse there and the poor, unfortunate and destitute would trample on them.

V
Vanya Rygalov 19.11.21

Much more interesting is the question - who organized this hundred idiots for this action. And why?
First. In their homeland, these youngsters, who were stunned by European tolerance (or rather, from their seeming permissiveness), would not have thought of such a thing.
Second. I believe that all the victims of the attacks were local European women, and by no means Muslims. And if not Muslim women - strangers - infidels - then it is not a sin to pinch the ass. It's even a kind of valor. Well, this is the mentality. You just need to know him.
Third. What for? The predator, getting into a new place for itself, begins to mark the territory. Of course, this is slightly exaggerated, but still ... The new and unexpected guests make it clear that they will live by their own laws, while enjoying the benefits of democracy provided to them to the fullest.

Europe is celebrating the New Year. New Europeans are celebrating their new carefree and comfortable (as they understand it) life. The way they want and the way they see fit ...

W
Wild rider 19.11.21

Either a provocation, a paid action by those who are fighting against the policy of multiculturalism and tolerance in the EU, or a flash mob and a gathering of Eastern European rot, who have already received German citizenship. I doubt very much that the refugees-emigrants suddenly developed psychosis one day. On the contrary, they need to sit quietly and not attract too much attention. And they understand this very well.

S
SP-minus 19.11.21

on the one hand, they deserve it, on the other hand, it is not for Russia to teach the world how to live, because the country is mired in theft and stupidity

M
Mage Hermit 19.11.21

Vanya Rygalov
painted everything correctly. In Russia, you pinch someone else's wife or a girl-rag.
But in tolerant Europe ....
The most hilarious thing is that there was also a police officer in civilian clothes. And was she plucked too?
What, the police do not teach self-defense there? LOL
We don't even have such a number in Israel. Any of these girls call the police
and in two minutes these idiots will regret being born.
I'm not even talking about the fact that we have a police woman, even in civilian clothes, can throw luli
at any muzhik .

W
Wing42 19.11.21

stalker7162534
You can consider me a gloating inadequate who reviewed the entire TV and is connected with his ears directly to the propaganda mouthpiece, but I have neither refugees who, instead of fighting for the interests of their country, left it to burn out as soon as they themselves got hot, nor compassionate European children who let this alien and by default hostile infection on the doorstep do not evoke any compassion. Using their status of "victims", they will take up prestigious jobs and leadership positions, begin to assimilate with European children, and promote their values ​​and their culture.

E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 19.11.21

The example of the history with the Indians is probably known to everyone, a sad example: first, a handful of people of a completely different and alien nationality with a completely different worldview and values ​​sailed to them. How old were they there? Three centuries roughly from 1495 to 1800 and no Indians.
And in our time, events are unfolding so rapidly that roughly 50 years are enough for Europe and there is no Europe as such.

s
stalker7162534 19.11.21

The Evil Spirit of Yambuya
It is difficult to estimate the number of pre-Columbian Indians who lived in what is today the United States of America. [46] Estimates range from a low of 2.1 million to a high of 18 million (Dobins 1983). [4] [5] [47]
Now according to the last census of the American Indian population 5220579.
Vick

M
Mr. Rifleman 19.11.21

Now they began to understand how the peoples they were destroying felt. Let them now rake it out, it will be useful to them.

Wing42
I would never have thought that someone would adequately express my thoughts :)