3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Romez_ST 19.11.21 12:14 pm

Get out from under the horse (Call of Duty: Black Ops 2)

In Afghanistan, I cannot throw off a killed horse. The hint on the screen does not help, by clamping the PCM and LMB the hero only shakes his head in different directions and that's it. I tried it in different ways, it's useless. Angry already. Can you tell me something?
7 Comments
Sort by:
a
atmaROZ 19.11.21

Some kind of man sawed out the topic where with the horse everything had long been chewed up and ground into flour. It's not about the repack, but about the "joke" of the developers.
pix.PlayGround.ru

J
J.e. n.k.a 19.11.21

if you can't click on the mouse then do as I do. I just replaced the fire control and the sight with two different letters and then clamped them and everything worked out. Well, and accordingly, then after that, as I got out from under the horse, I put fire back on the left click, the sight is right

n
nikgul 19.11.21

Just hold and hold the lkm pkm. No need to poke anything

R
Romez_ST 19.11.21

J.E.N.K. and thank you very much, your advice helped)) Thank you all

T
Tula Potsik 19.11.21

Oh, from the title of the topic, I was lying in hysterical laughter for half a day. I didn't have that, and it was fun to read)

m
malkalis 19.11.21

Damn, and so the game kavno I play and spit from the wretched graphics from the cranberries a huge tank with 2 cannons what for x and this horse is her mother, if he had not come here, I would have spat regretted that I bought it

R
RAYS 19.11.21

nikgul
Fuck you don't get it wrong when you press pkm and lkm