3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FuckNato 19.11.21 12:14 pm

DICE LA camouflage. (Battlefield 4)

A group in VK, where they will help you with decoding the Morse code. Make a record after activating the panel in the temple. At least 4 minutes .... https://vk.com/r4zvedka
12 Comments
Sort by:
F
FuckNato 19.11.21

In Win 10. W + Alt + R. This program is for recording a video in the game. Minimum 4 minutes. The recording is stored in the Clips folder.

B
Bullet_Magnit 19.11.21

After the appearance of camouflage, there were more frequent cases of camping with bolts on pebbles and other places (on the same Golmud).

m
merry_Den 19.11.21

Antoxa Zlo Go
to the "Factory. Night shift"))) I myself play with this lump there.

G
Goodmanalx 19.11.21

Pale camouflage. Run like white crows, nafig need

H
Homikator 19.11.21

I didn't record a video, I just took my phone and started decrypting morse code right away, the app is called Text Light.
http://eashooters.ru/2015/12/24/bf4-dice-la-camo-ee-reddit/ - detailed instructions here.

F
FuckNato 19.11.21

Not everyone has an OS phone. But as an option ... if there is a version for PC too.

F
FuckNato 19.11.21

Makhno has a vidos that talks about the usefulness of Camoys from nerds on equipment with a thermal imager, again on hardcore, on servers where IKNV IKSPO is not prohibited ...

F
FuckNato 19.11.21

In short, we open it, check it, make sure it’s not imba, play on and wait for the next "masterpiece" from the dice ...

H
Homikator 19.11.21

FuckNato
On winter and night maps, this camouflage is a must, and if it's also hardcore, then it's hard)

F
FuckNato 19.11.21

Homikator
Based on experience? I had to kill the "invisible" .... It gives some advantage, and yes, if a thermal imager is used on hardcore in technology, but I would not call this "pajamas" an absolute imboy ...

H
Homikator 19.11.21

FuckNato
I don’t play with technique on hard

F
FuckNato 19.11.21

Well, on hard, nerds in technology, they still endure everyone, no matter whether you are in camo or not ...