3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fatima5000 19.11.21 12:14 pm

DirectX error (Mortal Kombat X)

I know English, no need to translate. The whole tsimis is that on a weaker system with the same video card as mine, tobish 540m, people started the game on YouTube. And it gives out like that for me. Link to video: The

video card seems to see exactly 540m, and in the nvidia settings I put it. How people started it, I have no idea. Do you have any ideas? Thank you in advance)

7 Comments
Sort by:
n
nickSIA 19.11.21

fatima5000 Latest
drivers?

f
fatima5000 19.11.21

nickSIA
so sure

n
nickSIA 19.11.21

There is something on the Steam forum:
Spoiler Remove options.ini file from MKX then launch the game. (Options.ini is located in C: Users User AppData Roaming MK10) As you did the upgrade, you will keep your old options.ini file, it is recommended that you delete it. After you start the game, MKX will automatically create a new options.ini. If you still get black screen or problems with wrong solution and then open options.ini file and check the resolution, sometimes empty or wrong, you can change / add permission there in options.ini and then save the file and run the game ...

f
fatima5000 19.11.21

nickSIA Deleted
, launched - the same. Opened, corrected the settings to the minimum - the same ((((

n
nickSIA 19.11.21

fatima5000
Try to do this:
Spoiler
Here is the program itself:
DXCPL.exe http://baseexe.ru/az/60-dxcplexe.html

f
fatima5000 19.11.21

nickSIA
I won't) I don't understand why people offer this program. It overstrains the load from the video card in percent, as far as I understand. As a result, you can run games with directX 11, on a video card without the 11th. And after starting in the game, at most 1-3 fps. I tried on some other game) But I have 11th support. There is no sense from this program (

P
Pavel rally 19.11.21

fatima5000 Update
DirectX
Update Microsoft Visual C ++ x64 x86
Try to run the game as administrator
Make a clean installation of Windows x64