3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergey Yaltantsev 19.11.21 12:14 pm

GTA Online Gang Challenges (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Good day to all! Maybe someone knows. Where to find or how to create gang challenges? I want to understand what tests affect the rating of a gang in a social club?
6 Comments
Sort by:
_
_DooM_ 19.11.21

There seems to be no overall rating yet. And to raise the rating in different game modes, you just need to participate in them with the composition of the gang and beat the poor singles.

S
Sergey Yaltantsev 19.11.21

_DooM_
No, no. In fact, there is an overall RP rating! If you go to the "gangs" menu in pastgen, then there are statistics and there is just the place of the gang, this is the place occupied by the general RP. But if you go to a social club, then there is a different rating. It is calculated from two parameters. 1. These are victories in "skirmishes" between gangs (I figured it out), and 2. Victories in trials for gangs. And with this option it is not clear .. Yesterday one gang passed a playlist of 5 tests, but the statistics of victories and defeats in the social club did not change. Rockstar's support is still silent. It seems like you need to create some playlists yourself and how to make them specifically for the gang. But how to do that? That is the question! :-)

_
_DooM_ 19.11.21

Sergey Yaltantsev
In the social club, in the "gang rating" section, the following is written: Soon the game will see the general RP rating of the gangs. In the meantime, you can view individual gang rankings in deeds and mini-games using the drop-down menu.

S

_DooM_
In social club yes! And in the game itself, the rating has been in RP for a long time! Unfortunately, this is not the question. ;-)

v
vatsonification 19.11.21

Sergey Yaltantsev
Tell me how to create a gang clash?

S

vatsonification
When you select or create a playlist, then on many tasks at the bottom there is an opportunity to press L3. This is the "skirmish"