3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NomaD93 19.11.21 12:14 pm

Legendary Gear (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

And so, I replay the game on version 1.12, I collected a bear in the first passage of the full set school. mastery of all gear. And then, on the way from Velen to Novigrad, as I did everything in Velen, not far after the Redan Gornison in an abandoned tower, where the "White Lady" quest begins, I suddenly found a blueprint for the LEGENDARY steel sword of the cat school. Has anyone met the legendary set of some school? Does it only come out with a new game plus chtoli? And is there a legendary bear school set? Someone knows something, where to find it?
11 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alllex236 19.11.21

NomaD93
is a feature of the new game +, there are all the old blueprints for the equipment of the witcher schools - now legendary, from dls too, they are better in terms of armor characteristics, and are in the same places as before

N
NomaD93 19.11.21

Alllex236
that is, now I can go to places where there was not even a workshop armor of a bear, but some simpler one and still it will be legendary there?

k
kokoz80 19.11.21

NomaD93 is
the same, only the postscript is legendary, and in the same places, and, accordingly, the characteristics are higher

N
NomaD93 19.11.21

Thank you all, I understood, I'll go collect. again....

i
icebear2 19.11.21

Oh, I haven’t started NG + yet, I’ll go through 2 again, I want to find everything, so there is still a higher workshop, I really thought they might raise the bar in the second add-on, at least it would be cool to improve it. :)

R
Ryogi Shiki 19.11.21

icebear2 is
not improved, but rebuilt. everything is the same, only with the postscript "legendary"

i
icebear2 19.11.21

Nikotinoz_ That's
how it is, so I want to improve it in the 2nd addition + to make it look cool.

R
Ryogi Shiki 19.11.21

icebear2 I
advise you to just disassemble the old so as not to be fooled with the search and purchase of crafts. mater.

i
icebear2 19.11.21

Nikotinoz_ Is the
new one better or the same? or by level above and by stats.

R
Ryogi Shiki 19.11.21

icebear2
higher level needed to suit. just add +30 to everything

i
icebear2 19.11.21

Nikotinoz_
Already something.