3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
drobilka 19.11.21 12:39 pm

Complete neutrality (Fallout 4)

At the moment, it is known that the game can be played in 4 different ways, for the BS, for the Institute, for the minutemans, for the snow.
There is a rumor that it is possible for the Alliance, but I do not know how.
Is it possible to complete the game without playing for any faction at all?
21 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ivanych 19.11.21

drobilka
No, you can't.

g
gbhju037 19.11.21

I don’t know about the factions, but the ending might be good: http: //forums.playground.ru/fallout_4/walkthrough/idealno_horoshaya_kontsovka-886122/

d
drobilka 19.11.21

gbhju

senks - as another alternative option for passing ..
I passed for the minutemans, there for some reason my BS became hostile, at that moment when the holo-recording comes to pick up the virus.
I will not understand what the problem is ..

ps. Before going over to the side of the minutemans, some of the tasks with a teleport for the Institute had already been completed, so I’m going to ... Ie. if the hunt is for the BS to be in neutrals, then this task does not need to be performed ...

d
drobilka 19.11.21

Ivanych

and if you just kill everyone? not within the framework of assignments, but stupidly clean up everything?

S
Sprintin 19.11.21

xs, passed for minutemans, all in neutral.

d
drobilka 19.11.21

Sprintin

and the Institute?

C
Counsellor 19.11.21

drobilka Little Johnny
: What is such an institution?

d
drobilka 19.11.21

Counselor

ale, it's not about gta

C
Counsellor 19.11.21

drobilka
Where in my post about GTA?

d
drobilka 19.11.21

Counselor

in gta no institute.

C
Counsellor 19.11.21

drobilka
And here it is not, if the person went through the plot for the minutemans. Firshtein?

I
Ivanych 19.11.21

drobilka
And deprive yourself of a bunch of interesting quests? Relax, if you go against the institute - you can leave the BS and the Subway alive, the minutemans will remain in any case.

d
drobilka 19.11.21

Ivanych

went for the institute,
went for the subway,
went for the minutemans, I’ll go
for the BS,
I’ll try for the Alliance, since they say that it’s possible.
In any of these playthroughs, some of the quests from certain factions are lost.

The topic of how to pass in general for no one. Himself and alone, without attracting anyone. It is desirable that all remain in neutrals. No matter what kind of quests there are lost.

N
Nighthawkreal 19.11.21

drobilka
If you pass the Alliance, you will become famous.

It will not come out for itself, the GG is of course a man-army, but the army is still needed.

d
drobilka 19.11.21

NightHawkreal

For the Alliance et yeah ...
As for the Minutemen, there was a suspicious dialogue with Preston when, when asked about help in the war with the Institute, he asks "why did you do this at all."
Oh, it's not without reason that there are many answer options, he smells my ope)))

N
Nighthawkreal 19.11.21

drobilka
Well, the minutemans formally have a reason to hate the institute, they just won't do anything without a kick.

d
drobilka 19.11.21

NightHawkreal

Sobsna is in the Minuteman walkthrough, and there are a couple of dialogues that I would have replayed differently. Perhaps something can be turned differently. Although I can't imagine how and where something can turn .. Perhaps there are no other options there. This is one of the dialogues with Preston Garvey, with his father at the Institute .. Although I suspect that at best there may be options either to set up the minutemans, or simply refuse to storm the Institute without setting up .. Xs karoch.

C
Counsellor 19.11.21

drobilka
without a set-up .. Khz
karoch Karoch, for the alliance. 4 men, 2 women, a robot and a cat +/-. And an underground army of punishers. Execute Sinta, equip the settlement; taxi to Bunker, explain not-there-bash, show Amelia's detail; to scatter to the brotherhood that the bunker will not be bombed and indeed, one enemy; to Atz - to explain that Attes himself, shoot in the eye, who is not a synth - underground; Remind Garvey, he has a friend synth, to stop this spam, all the settlements are already crushed by GG.
Voila!

d
drobilka 19.11.21

Counsellor

Lying Applause! By the way, I have a strange crap, I executed the sinta, but for some reason the inhabitants are like allies, I can equip the settlers, it became allied, but when pointing at the indigenous people, it shows that they are enemies. wtf. Can't kill a hairy guy? or what may be wrong there ..
how can you make your own Diamond City?)))

S
Sprintin 19.11.21

drobilka of
course not.