3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nestrbob 19.11.21 12:39 pm

GG has a black face. (Fallout 4)

After installing version 1.3.45.0.0, YG sometimes has a black face. Of course, it doesn't affect the gameplay, but it's still not pleasant. Changing the hairstyle restores the texture, but then anyway, when moving to locations, this may appear again.
Spoiler
14 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nummer_Town 19.11.21

I play a chick and there are no problems with her: D

s
saa0891 19.11.21

The mods are apparently crooked, or there is a jamb in the mods themselves.

n
nestrbob 19.11.21

saa0891
I did not install a single mod, the game is clean.

D
Doberrman699 19.11.21

But at night it is not visible, the main thing is not smiling

s
saa0891 19.11.21

nestrbob

Then I don't even know, usually such a jamb happens with mods.
If your pirate can have a crooked patch, or something else, try another version.
You have a Data folder at all, see if there are any textures and meshes there, if there is any deletion, and see if there will be this bug, just save it just in case.

D
Doberrman699 19.11.21

And this problem I had with Kate, after installing CBBE, her shoulder piece turned black😒

S
Solidar 19.11.21

it looks like you're wearing a woman's stocking.

N
NEO2041 19.11.21

the same crap how to treat it that that face is black, then in pixels, then about gives in general ??????????
It was even before the mods were installed !!!!!!!!!

n
nestrbob 19.11.21

This effect of structures is not permanent, but at times. Now I got out of the armor and the texture in place.
Spoiler

E
EasyEasy 19.11.21

Apparently, deep down he is a negro.

L
Lavuer 19.11.21

Also often with a black face (gg - woman). Such a tendency: a quick transition, a skirmish with the enemy and immediately the face turns black. F5-f9 (save load) helps. But then, some time after the next fast, the black face again traveled. This was noticed even before the installation of various mods, but not so often.

G
GOD GAME 19.11.21

It's like Shrek is a beauty during the day and a freak at night

H
Halagaz 19.11.21

it was a tolerant update, in honor of the Oscar scandal that there are no blacks there. You give each family a black man! and GG a negro head! For nefig =)) Racists =))

b
barmaley73 19.11.21

Gg woman, steam, clean version, same problem, treated F5 - F9