3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BlackMetallll 19.11.21 12:39 pm

Facesplitting (Fable 3)

people
for a cannon face-float for the "giant" upgrade you need to kill with a swing 10 big enemies
who will explain: with a swing (press and hold and then shoot) from this particular gun or you can use a hammer / sword, just having a face-float on your back
and then big enemies are who exactly and where to find them
and more: what is the easiest way to become more immoral
if I have 100% morality, the plot is over for good
5 Comments
Sort by:
V
VoVuSP 19.11.21

BlackMetallll
To level up, you need to use exactly the weapon that needs to be pumped, and not just carry. Any type of weapon has a swing mode.
Big enemies are kind of their leaders. The mercenaries have the one with the flame in their hands and larger than the rest. The hollow ones have the one with two swords and create the others. In short, the ones that stand out in the crowd.
I didn’t try to become evil, but I think it’s easier to kill part of the population and raise the rent to the maximum.

B
BlackMetallll 19.11.21

thank you friend
to become evil as easy as shelling pears just tried :-D to
take all the money from the treasury, and so I pumped the upgrade for the gun,
then immediately return them back, and here you again have maximum morality))

V
VoVuSP 19.11.21

BlackMetallll
For the treasury, I somehow did not think that after the plot, it affects karma. I'll know.

G
Galaxy 19.11.21

By the way, about the big enemies, I also want to say, I myself, like that, for pumping fluff I tried to snatch these big enemies, I was looking for mercenaries, skeletons, but it turned out to be much simpler. Red hobbies are also considered to be big enemies, and there are a lot of them in the game, in caves, in the Hamar valley, you can meet mona, but there are many where they hang out, like this, you shoot one bunch of them with a swing (well, or a neighbor, depending on the fluff) and that's it, the update is ready ...

M
MalkPsycho 19.11.21

Galaxy
THANKS!