3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Ozon58 19.11.21 12:40 pm

Armor of the Witcher Schools. World Wide Web (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

To make it clear:
Swordsman (or "gunsmith") - blacksmith forging swords (anvil on the map)
Armor (or "blacksmith") - blacksmith forging armor (armor on the map)
Merchant - merchant of resources and food (bag on the map)

LOCATION CAT SCHOOL ARMOR ON WIKI
Topic on the forum with finding
Cat Armor (thanks to Sanek1212, Mikhail Ostapov, Aktaviy): 1) A note for the initial cat armor can be bought from a merchant in the village of Bolshie Bitch
2) a note for I improvement can be bought from a merchant in the village of Bolshie Boughs (thanks to Sanek1212)
3) a note for the II upgrade can be bought in the village of Bolshie Boughs from the swordsman (thanks to the user Mikhail Ostapov)
4) level III upgrades can be bought from a merchant in Vrychakh (thanks to Aktaviy)
5) level IV upgrades can be bought from the Swordsman in Zalipye (thanks to Aktaviy)

LOCATING THE Griffin's School on WIKI
Forum thread with finding the
Griffin's Armor (being finalized):
1) a note on the initial griffin's armor can be bought from the swordsman in the Underwood village (thanks to Sanek1212)
2) a note for the I upgrade can be bought from the armorer in Velen (thanks to Gordnex) or from the swordsman in the Polesie village (thanks to ZmEy2051)
3) the note for the II upgrade can be bought from the swordsman in the Podlesye village (thanks to ZmEy2051)
4) ...
5) a note for the IV improvement can be bought from a merchant in the village of Bolshie Botsya (thanks to Sanek1212)

FINDING THE ARMOR OF THE BEAR SCHOOL ON WIKI
Topic on the forum with finding
Bear Armor (thanks Geliuz, Nikxxom, Cidrow):
1) Initial Bear Armor can be found in Port of Uriall: A
Tutorial for finding from Cidrow Yes, and the entire initial set can be found on one of the islands on Skellig - Port of Uriall (or something like that)
- On the top of the island will be the ruins of the castle - When you go through them and get into the throne room, the chest will contain the whole simplest set of the Bear.
2) notes for I-IV are sold by the armorer in Kaer Trolde

Composition of notes (thanks to Geliuz):
I) you upgrade Boots, Silver Sword and Torso
II) you upgrade Gloves, Steel Sword, Pants
III) you upgrade Silver Sword, Steel Sword, Armor
IV) you upgrade Silver Sword, Steel Sword, Torso, Pants, Boots

FINDING Armor SCHOOL WOLF ON WIKI
Forum topic finding

FINDING OF SWORDS SCHOOL Snakes on WIKI
Armor snake:
1) a note on the initial swords can be found on the corpse in the tomb of the mill in the White Garden (at the mill we killed a griffin) (thanks Sanek1212)

Write where you find other things, I will update, you see who we will help. For screenshots special thanks (I recover the place is very difficult, as already climbed far)

guide on finding all the pieces of armor:
Armor bear: http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrough/dospehi_medvedya_kak_nayti_vse_chasti_podrobnoe_nahogdenie-864938/
4 Comments
Sort by:
w
we get what we deserve 19.11.21

X
Xavier_29Th 19.11.21

missing a clue how to find the snake set from "Hearts of Stone"

S
Straiff 19.11.21

Xavier_29Th Blueprint
can be purchased from the Old Countess's auction.
The drawing of the steel sword lies in the Borsodi treasury.
The silver sword can be obtained from the stone in the O'Dim riddle if you did not want to give Everick to him.

N
NomaD93 19.11.21

And so, I replay the game on version 1.12, I collected a bear in the first passage of the full set school. mastery of all gear. And then, on the way from Velen to Novigrad, as I did everything in Velen, not far after the Redan Gornison in an abandoned tower, where the "White Lady" quest begins, I suddenly found a blueprint for the LEGENDARY steel sword of the cat school. Has anyone met the legendary set of some school? Does it only come out with a new game plus chtoli? And is there a legendary bear school set? Someone knows something, where to find it?