3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pavloalex 19.11.21 12:40 pm

Change weapons in game (Bloodborne)

Actually, I wanted to know if it is possible to change the weapon in the game, which I chose at the start?
I took a musket, but something is not right ... I want a pistol)
And in general, is there a large number of weapons in the game, or only 3 of those presented in the initial choice (for hand-to-hand)?
4 Comments
Sort by:
s
stalkerHEMUL 19.11.21

pavloalex
There are a lot of weapons in the game, with different animations and for different styles of play, as you progress you will find. Good luck with the game.

C
Co-pilot Drinkins 19.11.21

Firearms can only rip off enemies, they are not good for more (although it never pumped a "shade of blood", it increases the damage from shooting). a musket seems to be easier to rip, due to the greater dispersion of the fraction.
There are enough weapons for melee if there is an addition of old hunters

p
pavloalex 19.11.21

0000Ptasha
Then a moment: with a pistol (starting to play for the first time), my GG completely kills enemies for himself, with a musket it only slows down and gives time to attack ...
Do you mean parrying by repost?
Something has not yet figured out how to do it with a firearm, but to investigate this issue, in reality, somehow it does not work out very well ..

C
Co-pilot Drinkins 19.11.21

pavloalex
Well, on the swing you need to lay on the enemy. he will be dumbfounded and come to close range, press a weak blow R1