3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Reddington1371 10.11.19 11:32 pm

Marvel vs DC

Why many don't like marvel? They say that children too, flat jokes and stuff. And I want to watch DC, with lots of blood, seriousness, a lot of filosofta (Ala muttering Max Payne and Rorschach), and Boobs). Just want to know how than why you like one or the other from comics.
My opinion: for example marvel with the cloud of money, take good actors, shooting on all cylinders, with humor, with story. And if we talk about the comic and about the seriousness of the blood and stuff, then you can look at least the original cartoon or the marvel Knights especially about Wolverine, it's brutal. If you compare the universes in the series, then marvel in my opinion is better than DS, a lot of the boom is not like, in order to increase the views I want to shove Constantine. Flash less. I was watching Agents of Shield at the end of the season Perugia barely survived, very boring, and then I decided to look for the second season and then the ratings of the show increased dramatically, all the interesting began to emerge, even better that they moved away from movies about the Avengers. It seems to me that DC cartoons better than the movies.
And what is your opinion?
51 Comments
Sort by:
S
SkyRaider 10.11.19

Love Marvel and DC, it is not necessary that these vs, each good in their own way

T
TheReds1892 10.11.19

Both good in their own way

A
Arrakis_Sun 10.11.19

First and second I do not particularly like, but Marvel is just a kindergarten. Their blunt sense of humor in recent films just sick. Nothing but the famous faces and redneck-jokes they have. From DC somehow all the more serious, but sometimes too tedious(at least the nausea and hatred is not).

R
Reddington1371 10.11.19

the_Deadsoul
That's about the opinion I said)

P
Purity_09 10.11.19

I like Marvel and DC, but Marvel me still closer.

If we talk about the comics, then DC is darker, and everything revolves around two characters: Batman and Superman. Marvel in this respect varied will be, well, Marvel itself is not so grim, and all designed for a larger audience: then you and Spider-Man and X-Men, and F4, and the Avengers, etc.

As for movies, yet here the same situation. Marvel just incredibly unwound in the first Avengers, and now produces about three films a year, each of which brings a huge profit. Marvel chooses great actors, puts in his movies a lot of pathos and jokes, and just filmed the comic book, slightly changing the story (well, okay, for those of you who read the comics would know the story word for word, if the films followed in their tracks). People like that, and really, a lot of special effects, everything looks bright, spectacular and beautiful. From DC to kynoselen only until one film man of steel. In principle, the same as the products of Marvel, just going through a bit darker, and I like this the darkness. It makes the story a little more serious, that is, come and gives a special atmosphere. Actually, I really liked the movie, especially the battle (in my opinion, in Man of steel the best and spectacular battle that was kinokomedii) and I am very much waiting for Batman vs. Superman. And I'm glad that in this respect there is competition from marvel, and strong.

R
Reddington1371 10.11.19

Purity_09
Here's a good answer) I agree I'm also waiting for Batman vs Superman.

R
Reddington1371 10.11.19

Besides, marvel is probably a good start to begin an acting career.

k
kachmandos 10.11.19

Movies and TV shows both universes:

Y
Ya Betmen 10.11.19

More heroes like DC, but I am not a Hayter marvel. It's good that they are in different ways Udut. Those action and humor, action style and philosophy.

Z
Zaharenko Sergey 10.11.19

Personally, I watch movies and those from the other.At Marvell I like X-Men and DC's Dark knight and Guardians.

J
JABA AZAZINA 10.11.19

and nobody has to remember them is the fact that marvel plagiarized many of the famous characters from the DC...

R
Reddington1371 10.11.19

Nathan-Explosion Explosion
Is there proof? I also noticed that a similar PTS but who was the first to create don't know

P
Pushistyy_Pelmen 10.11.19

Marvel Comics - Base 1939
DC Comics was founded in 1934 as National Allied Publications

J
JABA AZAZINA 10.11.19

Reddington1371
while I counted 9 characters who have something in common (ability or stop in where you grew up)

J
JABA AZAZINA 10.11.19

Reddington1371
DC MARVEL
1.Green arrow - Hawkeye
(November 1941) - (September 1964)
-------------------------------------------
2.Solomon Grundy - Hulk
(October 1944) - (may 1962)
3.Aquaman - Thor
(November 1941) - (1962)
4.Destroy - Deadpool
(1980) - (February 1991)
5. Atom - ant-Man
(1941) - (January 1962)
6. Flash Mercury
(January 1940) (March 1964)
7.Darkseid - Thanos
(November 1970) (1973)
8.Cat woman - Black cat
(1940) - (1979)
9. Soup - spider-Man
(about 1940) - (1962)

J
JABA AZAZINA 10.11.19

there are still a few,but there is the opposite, DS is kind of plagiarized (I personally was double counted a cyborg and from the age of Ultron..forgot his name, and someone else is there)

R
Reddington1371 10.11.19

Hmm no plagiarism in any way. As for Aquaman I think it was someone who lived also under water at marvel. Then another rich man is like saying that, too, with iron man similar. He will still be in the movie legends teatralnogo of the day or something. There are two brothers, fire and ice escape from the prison

Z
Zaharenko Sergey 10.11.19

what marvel plagiarized many of the famous characters from the DC...
I've only seen like DC themselves at copy-paste characters.

J
JABA AZAZINA 10.11.19

Sergey Zakharenko
Well seen,something to prove. I gave examples of plagiarism, now it's your turn

J
JABA AZAZINA 10.11.19

Reddington1371
Well,the only rich man there Atom. But it can not compare with the well.h. .When comparing you need to look at abilities, or story characters. For example, I compared the soup and Spayda - abilities differ, but coincide in its history - both no biological parents, both lost their relatives (well, Jonathan Kent and uncle Ben), etc. again, the path of becoming