3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark kahn 19.11.21 12:49 pm

Will it be released on PC? (Tekken Tag Tournament 2)

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 on pc Will ???
34 Comments
Sort by:
D
DIOnoSTANDO 19.11.21

I signed the petition, but I don't care, I already have a PS3.

T
Tekken_God 19.11.21

well, everyone signed up =) we will wait for the rest)))

T
Tekken_God 19.11.21

Turok_07
yeah)) I was looking for this forum for 20 minutes

D
DIOnoSTANDO 19.11.21

Tekken_God Right now with a site like the rules ..... What is your nickname on PSN?

A
Axmedov 19.11.21

Tekken_God
I also recommend Mortal Kombat Komplete edition. It is also on Ps3, XBOX360, PsVita, PC.

D
DeathColdUA 19.11.21

at the average level of difficulty, I pass the game normally, and I think that if Tekken himself came out on the PC, I would have mastered it, because playing on emulators is no longer the same, but now sometimes I play Street Fighter X Tekken and enjoy it as in It is very easy to play it, even easier than Tekken itself, but as I said, if Tekken came out on the PC, then maybe I would have mastered it. That's all I wanted to say.

D
Dmitry Alexandrovich 19.11.21

Death_Cold

T
Tumbler 123456789 19.11.21

aleksmenshikoff
only thanks to the emulator)

T

Turok_07
I already played it today 1 day) cool toy)) officially 99% will never work on pc (an emulator is possible in the future) so wait for mk on pc it will come out 90% on pc, since the publisher and developers liked the sales on pc, well, if stupid schoolchildren don’t buy mk but download them from torrents, then such hits as mk will bypass PC

T

NoN141
MK is needed on a pc, it sold well, I play teiken on ps3 in MK on pc
)) everything is getting tired

T

giorgy21
because no one works for free, say thank you torrents

Y
Yakushimaru 19.11.21

What do you think this is?
http://portalhacks.com/emulator/pc-game-tekken-tag-tournament-2-play-it-on-pc/

c
creeping dumpling 19.11.21

I saw the teken only up to 3 parts. But I still remember. Especially how I memorized a series of throws with the king. For me this is the coolest fighting game and the fact that it is not on the PC is sad. As well as Final fantfsy unfortunately. And I also want to ask in the third teken. there was such a red-haired taekwondo practicing, he stayed in the series. I liked it very much.

M
Masternya 19.11.21

I will answer the question “Why doesn’t it come out to the pc?” they will install a new protection system as in NFS, but if not, then wait for an emulator or buy a better console, at least a PS Vita. You have no money ?! You will have money if you don’t donate money for games and put it in the cashier and store it somewhere in a locker, then the money will be spent not on meaningless boxes, but on the console + litsuhu (this of course concerns donators). Am I wrong? Say "you're wrong!"