3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SolomidRUS 19.11.21 12:49 pm

Missing Free DLC - Witcher's Antiquities: Wolf School Gear (PS Store) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello, I ran into a problem: I recently returned from vacation and thought about playing The Witcher, I decided to download the released free DLCs from the PS Store, and this is what happened: there are all the add-ons, except for the equipment of the wolf school, that is, 11 free DLCs that have been released so far ... Tell me, I do not have this add-on in the PS Store alone, or do PS4 owners do not have it at all?
16 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pavel313 19.11.21

I have only 9 add-ons available, well, at least it was yesterday. Today I haven’t looked at it yet.

I
IceMuse 19.11.21

also 9 available right now

h
hyhe 19.11.21

I have 12 add-ons available

U
Udawische 19.11.21

SolomidRUS
Free add-ons are released on the curling iron later than on PC ((

I
IrokeZZ 19.11.21

SolomidRUS
I don't have Triss ...

E
Eli 19.11.21

The patch will be out for xbox one and ps 4 and all free DLCs will appear.

W
Weskei 19.11.21

Eli
The patch is out, there are all the additions, except for the equipment of the wolf school. I am indignant! He was waiting for him for so long (

S
SolomidRUS 19.11.21

Weskei
It's the same for me. All DLC except the Wolf School armor (((

W
Weskei 19.11.21

SolomidRUS
It turns out that the PS Store still has this DLC. If you find it here https://store.playstation.com, then you can add it from your system's download queue and it will download it. I did everything that way, the add-on was installed, but the game itself does not see it, nothing is written about it in the tutorial, and there are no drawings where the drawings should be. Apparently, to my deepest regret, I will have to wait for the next patch.

W
Weskei 19.11.21

SolomidRUS But
no, everything is in order, after restarting the console, a description of the add-on appeared in the tutorial , which means it was activated. You can download it in the way I indicated above.

S
SolomidRUS 19.11.21

Can you provide a link? I just looked at everything and did not find this add-on, as there were only those that I already downloaded, so they remained (((

W
Weskei 19.11.21

SolomidRUS
I can't, the link is too big, it gets damaged if I try to copy it here.
Just enter in the search: "New task - 'Witcher antiquities: equipment of the Wolf School'". I found it this way.

S
SolomidRUS 19.11.21

Sorry, but I just have to ask (I can't check it myself): has the add-on been translated into Russian? (I've already downloaded the add-on, but I won't be able to play it soon)
Weskei

W
Weskei 19.11.21

SolomidRUS
Yes, its description in training and the task itself in the diary in Russian.

S
SolomidRUS 19.11.21

Thanks!)

x
xxBLIKxx 19.11.21

There is also no Wolf School Armor, although all DLCs have
Treasure maps required for the quest are not sold from merchants ((

PC