3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
drobilka 19.11.21 12:49 pm

SPOILER - Underground walkthrough (Fallout 4)

To play as the Underground, you must refuse to kill Desdemona. How to do this is not entirely obvious and understandable, therefore I decided to post this walkthrough, it will be clear how to avoid completing this task, and - to watch to the end if the game has already been completed and is reluctant to return. Starting from the moment when Sean (Father) gives this task, and further in the story - to the final along the Underground line. I cut out some of the battles, loot, pumping, repairs, otherwise this passage would take many hours.

I will supplement the topic with passing for minutemans.
(ilita looks at 360r, the rest are waiting for the processing to be completed)

The plot fork begins with Greygarden, where in the task of the Institute for the Liberation of Wallace, we need to talk with the Minutemen. depending on the dialogue option, we select one or another branch of the plot. Then we beat off the Castle, we penetrate into the Institute along a secret passage, and we blow up the generator. From the moment of penetration into the Institute, the 1-in-1 passage is duplicated with that of the Subway. This line of passage is of interest because of the epic battle in the Castle of the Minutemans.

16 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gutsz 19.11.21

http://www.playground.ru/wiki/fallout_4/walkthrough/main_quests/railroads/

m
mcbrut 19.11.21

I came to them
I gave the NPC the very first quest and such "Bliiinnnnn, how did you get me with your requests of the same type. Go nafig"
As a result, he killed everyone at the location

d
drobilka 19.11.21

mcbrut

how vulnerable we are)

E
Esthetix 19.11.21

drobilka
As if they give tasks of the same type, this is not the main thing, the main feature of the subway is the consequences of passing 2 tasks from PAM

d
drobilka 19.11.21

Esthetix remind

- what's there?

m
mcbrut 19.11.21

drobilka
out?
what did you write how vulnerable we are.
What do you mean by that? What am I tired of doing the same type of tasks in F4?

E
Esthetix 19.11.21

drobilka
Let's just say after this quest there is the only opportunity to use full armor of 240 Armor for bp and energy damage.

d
drobilka 19.11.21

mcbrut

A, I did not understand you, I thought the NPC said this phrase and you were offended by him)

d
drobilka 19.11.21

Esthetix

My armor is more powerful. 400 for ballistics and 280 for energy .. x-01 if you pump it to the limit, then there it is. And you can get it in at least several places, so PAM is not the only option here.

E
Esthetix 19.11.21

drobilka
The only option for pam because the armor will be clothes and not a set. The set is notoriously unsuitable for component armor. So don't.

m
mcbrut 19.11.21

drobilka
clear

d
drobilka 19.11.21

Esthetix

know for sure that I have at least two reservations from x-01.
I don’t remember where and how I got them, but the fact that there are two of them is a fact. One is possible from the second one from the PAM got up somewhere. I just got there. However, with proper pumping, chemistry and weapons - there any armor above the roof, passed on survival, and nowhere there were problems with any power armor.
Although, perhaps with the protection of the Castle, there may be problems when passing the story for the minutemans, there is the most fierce battle in my opinion in the entire game. Although it is not critical there, you just have to move a little more ..

E
Esthetix 19.11.21

drobilka
You really do not understand what this is about. This is not about armor in general and not about power armor at all, but about a unique skill after which it is possible to have 240 armor with a regular item. and Power Armor has nothing to do with it.

d
drobilka 19.11.21

Esthetix

I asked you 10 posts above to say what the speech is about, and you are calving.
Most likely I completed this task, but I do not remember the essence. What are 240? What is it all about? You start a conversation, so speak ...

E
Esthetix 19.11.21

drobilka
Only for you, google help!

d
drobilka 19.11.21

Esthetix

google-shmugl ..