3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chekakotlas 19.11.21 12:49 pm

Can't get past the boss (Bloodborne)

Guys, I have such a question, help me out, I got stuck at the location where the third boss is a heifer with a medallion in his hand that turned into a wolf with deer horns, so he could not pass it because he pumped everything into power, I decided to swing, and over time I have mobs in this locations have become much stronger, at times, so I think it's only in this location or in the whole game, and the boss himself also became stronger? So I think to start playing first, why can't you be in one location for a long time ??
12 Comments
Sort by:
I
IceMuse 19.11.21

Chekakotlas Pay
attention to the amount of insight ... If it is higher than 10-12 then it will be hard at first in the cathedral district

C
Chekakotlas 19.11.21

Does the amount of insight affect the difficulty of the game? :) so so so .... so you just need to drain it? thanks a lot, helped a lot, sorry for nubism ...

R
Roslyak 19.11.21

Chekakotlas
To the right of this cathedral, if you slip through the forest with arrows, there is a good location with witches for leveling up.
And the opponents will become stronger until you gain 40 insights.
In general, you will have to download the farm and inspiration for any up to 40, so be patient and do not waste it.

C
Chekakotlas 19.11.21

Roslyak
thank you very much, let me ask you another question :) I'm running around with the ax of the hunter at this stage of the game, everything suits me, and I learned how to fight it perfectly, but I wonder if I will have to retrain to a one-handed weapon in the future, maybe it makes sense to start right now, it’s not too late, Or can I run the whole game with a two-handed one?

C
Chekakotlas 19.11.21

arrows by the way fierce there :)

R
Roslyak 19.11.21

Chekakotlas
I played the whole game with a sword with a hammer, so this is not for everyone.
In the main campaign, there is one crystal that shakes the weapon up to +10, by this time you should have enough dough for you to try all the weapons.

C
Chekakotlas 19.11.21

Roslyak
thanks

I
IceMuse 19.11.21

Roslyak,
but explain to me why he needs 40 insights anyway?).

C
Chekakotlas 19.11.21

Guys still have a question, "lethal attack" with a two-handed weapon, as I understand it, can't I do it? :)

M
Multihellmen 19.11.21

Chekakotlas
Why not, you can.

d
djon1983 19.11.21

Help the level 5 ptumer in the bowl. My nickname in psn logan1983757

P
PRIVA 19.11.21

black335b