3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Keroblack 19.11.21 12:49 pm

Should I buy Bloodborne if I didn't like the first part of Dark Souls? (Bloodborne)

Of the games From Software played only the first part of "Dark Souls". Despite the laudatory reviews from many players, I did not like it at all. "Bloodborne" is also praised by everyone. So is it worth buying it or is it, in fact, the same "Dark Souls" in a slightly different wrapper?
Is there anyone who gagged with "Dark Souls" and got excited about "Bloodborne"?
10 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tytanyumm 19.11.21

BUY IT!

B
Ben121212 19.11.21

"in fact, the same" Dark Souls "in a slightly different wrapper" is almost the case, in the bloodbourne the graph is better and in the combat mechanics there is an emphasis on dodging, in contrast to the souls, where the block was more often saved.
I, as a person, "whose" Dark Souls "caused a vomiting reflex" was also not left and was completely satisfied with the bloodbourne, but he looks better than the souls, and his combat mechanics are more "lively", but this is the same hardcore game where players are thrown a challenge, where if you die or went into a "hunter's dream" all the enemies are alive and in their places, a game where you can go through a long and hard, and then die out of stupidity or from a weak enemy and understand that everything is from the beginning, who likes it, he is delighted with the bloodbourne and souls, and so in the bloodbourne there are jambs due to the lack of smoothing, passing through textures, as well as some kind of "blurring", well, in general, for me, as for a person who does not like souls, a bloodbourne is average, but at the same time much better than these souls, and if you choose,then I would prefer a series of the god of war on the "titan" difficulty level, then you will get a pretty hardcore game and at the same time very entertaining, but I say it like that as a lover of action games, slashers, the graph, animation and gameplay mechanics are important to me, and the same entertainment.
In general, if your souls are vomiting and there is no extra money, then don't take it, but if you have money, then take it, after all, it's still exclusive for ps4 and is one of the best at the moment.

L
LacrimaDei 19.11.21

Stels 94
I think it's worth it. Of course, Bloodbourne is similar to the games from the souls series, but still it differs in its dynamics. It has become more, and the hardcore, no matter what they say, is a little less, in connection with which the game is more friendly for those who are not very familiar with the Souls series.
And it is worth taking this game for one simple reason - it is objectively a masterpiece. All moments in this game are thought out to the smallest detail. From the time spent in the gloomy and at the same time, the town of Yharnam and its environs will surely remain pleasant memories.
Bugs, of course, are present, but, unfortunately, not a single game has escaped this fate. And I am sure that soon there will be patches for it that will fix all this.
True, the price of the issue will become a weighty fact for you - it's a little expensive if you are not a fan of the game series, and if you don't like the Bloodbourne itself, it will leave a very unpleasant aftertaste.
So in the end I agree with the previous comment - if you have some extra money, don't be stingy. If you don't have much cash, do not buy a toy - this way you will choose yourself from the risk of disappointment.

L
LightoFF 19.11.21

BB is less RPG and more slasher compared to DSs: history, pumping / grooving of all this is 2-3 times less, slasher is more in terms of increasing button presses with decreasing accuracy, as a result, it seems that the gameplay has become faster, although this is not entirely so.

The atmosphere has also dropped significantly, but the stylistics, due to more thorough elaboration of details, looks much more pleasant than DSs.

In fact, nothing else is different ... the skeleton is the same.

v
vincent00007 19.11.21

Stels 94
There are. There was no way I could even start playing Dark Souls, despite the rave reviews. I remember that I was taken several times, but in no way. But BloodBorne fascinated me so much that I can't get out of it now. I still can't believe that this game is from From Software.
Take it, don't think. IMHO.

b
bl00dy 19.11.21

Should you take the game? I saw the discount and thought about it, played DS DS2, did not delay at all.

B
Blood suslik 19.11.21

Do not delay, do not take it. And the game is really cool.

Y
Yaguro 19.11.21

Blood Suslik Is
n't it very short? And it seemed that the game world with a toilet stall? If we compare with ds2 the ratio of the game world and the plot, what are?

B
Blood suslik 19.11.21

If you compare with DS 2, then they are very similar, I played for about a week and a half, trying to find everything. And it didn't seem to me that the game was short. Plus, there are bowls in the game, and with their help, dungeons with bosses are opened, although they are not required.

P
PRIVA 19.11.21

I didn’t like the dark souls demon sals at all! bought PS4 and bought Bloodburn at first of course swearing! but then I liked the game Pts and it was completely without cheats and really long, otherwise all these games in a week can be completed! cool game take it! By the way advice with a subscription Online it is more fun.
add and then on the console of more than one friend, psn: black335b