3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Raymond barrow 19.11.21 12:49 pm

Unable to continue, game files are corrupted (Bloodborne)

Hello everyone, I bought myself a new PS4, I bought Bloodborne at a discount. First I downloaded the first 7 gigs of the game, then the rest began to download. I waited for them to load. Bottom line - the game crashes immediately after creating a character with the inscription: Unable to continue, game files are damaged, reinstall the application. Well, okay. Deleted, downloaded all 29-plus gigs in one distribution (and not two as the first time) per night and sat down to play today. Having reached a huge bonfire with a bunch of mobs in Central Yharnam, the game again crashes with this inscription: Can't continue, game files are corrupted, reinstall the application. The problem is that I've already tried reinstalling and it didn't work for me. Anyone have any tips? It is problematic for me to pump the game forever, tk. PS does not accept half of the WiFi signals, and from that it takes a long time to download the game.
4 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dragon2055 19.11.21

Raymond Barrow Have
you tried downloading the game not via Wi-Fi, but via a cord?
Another assumption is faulty hard hardware in the console. Have you tested other games?
I just also have any PS4 game swinging terribly slowly, but the bloodbourne is going fine.

R
Raymond barrow 19.11.21

I can't get the Dragon2055 cord through half a floor. I have not tested the games yet. How to check the hardness?

D
Dragon2055 19.11.21

Raymond Barrow
try other games. Fortunately, there are enough free and demo versions. If there are similar errors, then the point is most likely in the hard.

P
PRIVA 19.11.21

bring ps4 to the cord! which one go from generally playing without a cord at least some wi-fi! here konsolschiki you can immediately see this is not a pc where you need to poke everything all the time. present on pc in gta 5 and others via wi-fi)) heh