3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Robin-BoBiN228 19.11.21 12:49 pm

Everybody comes out when I go (Far Cry 3)

I can’t play now, and what’s it? When I come in, everything goes out automatically. With a friend tried multiplayer, it still comes out even he. Says that I go out, although I and he are sitting in the lobby. Someone help plz. Immediately I say cheats I don’t use
6 Comments
Sort by:
k
kaisgrady 19.11.21

It's clear. I will go.

M
MarvelDC 19.11.21

It's just that everyone is afraid of you.

G
Grandshot 19.11.21

This is called insanity.

s
strelok312 19.11.21

Well, you are such a skill player)
In general, they always have something not completed, if you have a wifi, then try to connect directly to the PC, also open the necessary ports, deal with the firewall, and everything seems to be nothing more to prompt I can, but in general option 1 should fix everything, I had this in Blacklist, but in the end I still demolished it

Z
Zeus-9 19.11.21

He is also afraid, he simply does not notice how afraid he is, and leaves.

G
Guns1872 19.11.21

Use the main menu (Enter) and select "Universe" to see two options:
1 # Mark position
2 # Go to zone
"Mark position" will store the current skunk position (zones and coordinates) while
"Go to zone" will open map for the player to select (bottom right) zone. After
selecting a zone, the map will close and Skunk will move to the selected zone. You can
select "Mark Position" at any time, and when you then use the menu (Enter> Universe) you will again
see the new "Go to Position" option (instead of "Mark Position"). This option will be available until you have used it. If you select this option and Skunk will jump to the marked position and this option will be replaced again "