3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
natooral 19.11.21 12:58 pm

What is your favorite race? (Mass Effect 3)

What is your favorite race?
101 Comments
Sort by:
M
Master ken 19.11.21

Salariki, salarik ... Azari fap, but walking spacesuits are not very good :) As they say: quarian? - no, I have not seen.

R
Runaa 19.11.21

My favorite hero of the series is Shep, and accordingly the race will be people.

Interestingly, and who chose other races, that Shep cannot stand the spirit and it would be better to play for other heroes.
Hike so, poor Shepard is not very popular, which is a pity.

M
Master ken 19.11.21

Runaa
People are so commonplace.

M
Mage Hermit 19.11.21

Asari Blue Chicks Rule !! XD

R
Raptor101 19.11.21

Why didn't anyone remember about the vork?

T
Tahon 19.11.21

People, naturally.

K
Kanagan81 19.11.21

people :)))

J
JOKERIVAN 19.11.21

Yagi, Azari, Krogan and Turians

P
Prostoi nik 19.11.21

Urdnot Rex [Alive] Yagi will be more dangerous if anything.

E
Executor666 19.11.21

And where did you see the aliens ??? All races differ from people only outwardly ... they are so poorly thought out (all ranks like people - admiral, general, etc., all races also salute (like Americans) - there is a sir / ma'am, everyone falls in love exactly the same (except for the reapers =)), even if we assume that everyone speaks English because of Shep's translation chip in his head, it turns out too humanly, on Illium, what the hell is the police doing , the names of corporations (even of other races) are human, one of the examples is Elkos Harvester ... I remember in the second part (in the mission to the flotilla) Tali mentioned her childhood, about her teddy bear (WHAT ???) PS The first part where not went on ... Although if you remember at least one normally worked out science fiction with aliens, then there is nothing special to remember (Alien, Aliens, Predator and xs) ..... Sori is boiling, just starts to enrage,when many idolize the plot and elaboration of the Mass Effect series

L
LightHOwUSE 19.11.21

Executor666
It felt like the same star wars did not have even the tenth of those emotions that were after the complete and simultaneous passage of all three) :) Of the shortcomings, only the absence of a "melaphone" was very enraged) :) How is it that everyone speaks the same language. For example, in the first one otmazed VI Proteanin, talking about "speech analysis" (laughter laughter)))) And in the third - how did the Proteanin immediately understand the speech ?!))) As for the races, on the contrary, I think this is normal. The idea of ​​people about other dominant forms of life will always be intertwined with their own body) This also applies to character traits, they are only human, people believe) :) Max Planck is more of a hermit, in the ranks of people who cannot look at the world from the outside. And, therefore, one should not be surprised at naive incarnations, in the form of a race of women, or proud prehumans, but turians, etc.): ) There are also elkors, but these are the same jellyfish, aren't they? :) And then, "it's impossible", with a skeptical chuckle, the overwhelming majority of people will say when they are only hinted that life can happen not only from carbon))) :)

PS and the plot is worked out with zesh. Information is presented very sensibly in parts, a huge number of side missions almost never bothers, space beckons, the atmosphere changes smoothly. Well, the races are quite diverse, for the earthly concept of life "in the clouds") :)

S
Stevenson 19.11.21

There are also Elkors, but these are the same jellyfish, aren't they? :) Jellyfish are the Canaars. Sit down deuce!

F
FIRING 19.11.21

Executor666
and what did you expect, the script was written by people with poor imagination)))

m
mifora 19.11.21

and the Elkors bochenki speaking) the local variant of the Jews --- for almost all the traders --- I don't want to offend the Jews if there are such

D
DEMON624 19.11.21

Raptor101
they are shit but they are yours

I
Ivan Russian 19.11.21

Piduras they

T
The_apathy 19.11.21

asari-beauty,
drell-melee and reaction,
Nazara,
geth,
krogan-they have Rex and Grunt.

S
SEAGER 19.11.21

Azari, Geth, Drell, Humans, Quarians, Reapers.

N
Nik18 19.11.21

turians and salarians

O
Ozon58 19.11.21

Humans, krogan, turians.