3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anjelok 19.11.21 12:58 pm

The game gives an error (FIFA 15)

I bought the game on Origin, downloaded it, but I can not open it. I click "Play", a window appears saying that the link does not lead to the object
and then "FIFA 15 is terminated." What's the matter, tell me. How can I get around this error?
4 Comments
Sort by:
a
ars-fc 19.11.21

Anjelok
in the installation path have Russian letters (both the game and the origin)? including the folder with my documents - all paths must be in English layout

A
Anjelok 19.11.21

all inscriptions are not Russian

a
ars-fc 19.11.21

Anjelok
1. Checked that the name of the computer account was in English only;
2. Specified the path to save data not to "My Documents", but to the separate "Documents" folder that I created on the C drives (Start - right-click on Documents - Properties - specify this folder and click "Set folder to save")
3. Installed C ++ 2008, 2010 and from the folder with the installed C ++ 2012 game (C: fifa15 FIFA 15 __ Installer vc vc2012Update3 redist)
4. Installed .net framework 4.0, then installed all updates via Windows, including .net framework 4.0 to version 4.5.1
5. Updated video card drivers via special. NVIDIA GeForce Experience
6. Installed swap file in the range of minimum - 6000 MB, average used - 10000 MB
7. The most important thing - through the NVIDIA GeForce Experience program - open the NVIDIA Control Panel and set:
Global parameters - High-performance NVIDIA processor
Software settings - select fifa15.exe - High-performance NVIDIA processor

And that's it, everything started up for me and the norm went! Now I'm happy, fifa 15 plays for the whole ...

PS - this is with Answers.ea.com, try it, we can help

W
Wicked whale 19.11.21

2. Specified the path to save data not to "My Documents", but to the separate "Documents" folder I created on the C drives (Start - right-click on Documents - Properties - specify this folder and click "Set folder to save")
HOW TO CHOOSE WAY OF SAVING DATA ????