3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikita Shamraev 19.11.21 12:58 pm

Distress signal!!! (Fallout 4)

Gentlemen, while exploring the great world of Fallout 4, I came across the OVV-915 relay tower. When the tower was activated, Pip-Boy detected a distress signal, and if you look at the terminal of the same station, you can see that this signal is 215 meters from the tower. in the next one, where is the hell that sends a signal and asks to find it? (PS I read on the English forums that when you find this tragladite, you can get power armor of the last grade with a laser minigun.)
30 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikita Shamraev 19.11.21

HERE I FOUND THIS SIGNAL

C
CEMENTATOR 19.11.21

It is located 215 meters from the tower. and as an option underground. obviously so.

N
Nikita Shamraev 19.11.21

L | EMEHTATOP All
around the run, the only entrance to the underground is on satellite dishes, but there the claws of death are too hard

C
CEMENTATOR 19.11.21

Nikita Shamraev
not but how? on a chill like what? you have to be more modest.
You create a stupid topic on the forum, you want advice, and you yourself see the answer before your eyes. strange.
Obviously, you need to pump more. and then, on signals from everyone, to slip lightly through any enemies.
And if after these claws there is nothing there. then it is worth cutting down the topic-question and asking: "what to do there then."

N
Nikita Shamraev 19.11.21

L | EMEHTATOP
I just wanted to write that I got into this antenna, and there is not a damn thing there except the claws of death and all kinds of crap that is tenacious and not tenacious. (besides, from the lighthouse to the antennas more than 400 meters) And there is nothing to ignite like that, just a harmless question !!!

C
CEMENTATOR 19.11.21

Nikita Shamraev
means you need to look for some kind of hollow near 100% of the signal. Mindfulness to the maximum and forward. Forgot about the claws. from here you can’t see what’s going on on your computer.

Y
YouCantStopMe 19.11.21

sounds like an easter egg. considering that in the name of the tower the model of the weapon of China is sewn up

A
Alllex236 19.11.21

Nikita Shamraev
try to tune in the radio to the frequencies of this signal and run around, he should write in how many percent the target is from you

S
Sluggard 19.11.21

And where to look at these percentages?
And where to watch the signal removal in meters?
And then there, in addition to this signal, the raiders are spoiling something, I also want to go to the light.

PS By the way, the clearest signal to mine by sound goes in the trailer park area (Fiddler's Green), where the safe in the pool lies.

D
Dobbi 19.11.21

Sluggard
There are 3 signals, one is where there are trailers, near some kind of pillar (in my opinion it was a distress signal), one is near the antennas and I don’t remember the raider, where the signal is better.

D
Dobbi 19.11.21

As for the power armor, there is one in the trailers, I found a T60 without hands (level 31), and under the honey. with a cross, that you have something abandoned on the map, a building that is not on the map, there is also power armor. In general, I have not yet reached the diamond city, and have already collected somewhere 8 Broniks (power armor skeletons).

S
Sluggard 19.11.21

And they gave me T45b in the trailers. I'm really level 13 of everything. :(
Near the antennas, I also did not quite understand, there is a small room, it shows power armor, but two tables barely fit there :)
Or maybe I found something on the shelves, I forgot something already.
Although I'm not bad at running in regular skin anyway.
Here I soaked the Deathclaw with a 10mm pistol :) The truth is not the first time :( The first time I did not think that this was possible and did not have time to restore my health.

S
Saidjenn 19.11.21

Found the source of the distress signal in Fiedlers Green

S
Saidjenn 19.11.21

Here they hid)))

S
Sluggard 19.11.21

Fuck, damn everything on the map there looked, but did not notice the hatch, but it is shown when viewing the map.
Where are the other two?

P / S / Generally understandable - this is the bunker, where there are amateur radios. If you turn them off in the bunker, the signal will disappear.
One of these radios is in the bunker, the entrance to which is under the Fort Hagen Satellite dishes.

P
Pirozhok-san 19.11.21

guys, help pliz, found a distress signal media-tech serch, where to go, what to do? went inside the hospital, and there is a misfortune - sadness - everywhere there is an alarm, the elevator does not work, someone passed? unsubscribe what to do)

D
Drevnee_Zlo 19.11.21

I got stuck there, I need a password to the terminal, Jacob's password, and where to get it - this secret is great
PS I don’t know why the password was, but the signal did not come from the medical research building at all, it was a little further south, on the radioactive vacant lot.

D
Drevnee_Zlo 19.11.21

T
Twillight reign 19.11.21

One signal source in the trailer park, which is on the screenshots; the second at the satellite dishes. A hatch at the base of one of the antenna posts; the third signal comes from the raider's hut, north-northwest of the watchtower. There is a basement hatch next to the hut. Nothing interesting in all three cases.

A
Alexander Vizolmirsky 19.11.21

Drevnee_Zlo
It seems that Jacob's password is taken from the "Human Factor" quest. Then you go up to the floor, which cannot be reached in any way except by elevator. There is a magazine, I remember some kind of machines for weapons and armor. And there is also a switch, which you can, sort of like "activate", but it does not activate as much as I did not poke. I did not understand what to do next and gave up this idea.