3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AJINJILIN 19.11.21 12:58 pm

Gothic 2 Multiplayer: Accrescere (Gothic 2)

GMP: A - (Gothic Multiplayer: Accrescere), an add-on that allows you to play Gothic 2 Night of the Raven online with friends.
About us:
We are a group of young people who have set themselves the task of creating a new modification for the game Gothic II Night of the Raven. Here is a list of people who left their mark on the history of the project:
Risen - programmer
Corypto - Tester, webmaster
Raven, V0ID, Nerevar - testers.

DOWNLOAD
http://www.playground.ru/files/gothic_2_multiplayer_accrescere_r-7-62836/
36 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vanchez 19.11.21

I do not understand .... on the video Gothic 1 not?

A
AJINJILIN 19.11.21

Wanchez
Colony from Gothic 1 can be used

M
Metal Boss 0xE 19.11.21

Bampanu. When I first learned about multiplayer, the situation was very sad. The only thing that helped out was the role-playing in my head, which I do not own. How is it now? Did you do a normal chat?
Spoiler

Judging by this picture, this is something between gothic and survival mode in minecraft. : D

A
AJINJILIN 19.11.21

Heavy Metal Rock
Yes, now there are several types of chat.
(IC, OOC, shout, whisper, ls)

M
Mercenary 19.11.21

Nerevar_174
I ran into one problem here, I don't have the correct gothic.dat, that's where to find a normal one, I certainly know the answer right away, download a new repack, but I don't have enough traffic, after searching the internet a little, I found it but still not like I need to work, I can't change the skin, here's another screen, since when did the inadequate admins go, I already got ridiculous from his insults: D

i
irknet 19.11.21

Mercenary
I wonder what the job of this "admin" is.

I can not change the skin
Skin is changed by pressing the "Insert" button. Then you just use the arrows to adjust your skin.

L
Life_Good 19.11.21

Mercenary
No need to tell here, I started to explain everything to you normally, and you just walked around ignored me and did not follow my instructions to change the skin, what else could I call you, if not stupid? So excuse me for breaking loose, it's my own fault))

M
Mercenary 19.11.21

Life_Good
I started to explain everything to you normally,
dooo, of course, and you just put in the mats, maybe you just tore up because I played the Main Character: D, because the other guys didn't come at me at all :). I will hasten to please you, I still changed the skin, you can calm down my friend: D.

L
Life_Good 19.11.21

Mercenary
I vomited from the fact that I seemed to explain everything to you from the beginning, but you still walk like an imbecile and do not react to me at all. Was it difficult to write in HP that you just have a problem with the game, that you can't change your skin so that I don't vomit like that? Moreover, I also explained how to write in HP, just in case ...

i
irknet 19.11.21

Some kind of inadequate "admin". He insults, and even writes with errors.
Ay ay ay, Nerevar ...

A
AJINJILIN 19.11.21

Mercenary
This is not an administrator at all. When the admin writes, it says that the message is from the admin.

M
Mercenary 19.11.21

Nerevar_174
Yes, I forgot to put the quotes :), I certainly understand that no one will put it in the admins: D
Life_Good
lol, when a character is not registered, the chat is blocked, what you have already proved.

L
Life_Good 19.11.21

Mercenary
That's it, well ... I couldn't know that, I'm sorry. The point is that literally half an hour before you, I met the same guys with the faces of GG, I told them everything what was happening, these mules did everything right, changed skins, and then pounced on me with their fists , I scattered them, these crustaceans swore at me in the oos chat, complained to the admin about me as if I was a DM and the disassembly began not long, but nevertheless. I was not so much offended, how much I was angry that you help these boletus, and they ...
And then ... I meet you: D okay, I'm sorry that I fell for you for nothing, but I didn't think that you have any -that problems with the game))

M
Mercenary 19.11.21

Life_Good
Spoiler

m
monty1 19.11.21

Hello everyone, I really wanted to have a problem with the multiplayer inserted into the game GMPA 0.1a R-7-4 v3
I start to start the multiplayer after 10-15 seconds. launch closes and that's it))
Played enough)
what to do?

L
Life_Good 19.11.21

monty1
http://gothic-multiplayer.ru.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=287
Download R8.

m
monty1 19.11.21

Thanks helped, did everything according to the instructions http://gothic-multiplayer.ru.com/viewtopic.php?p=3256#p3256 but ran into a new error here is the screen

A
AJINJILIN 19.11.21

monty1
Installed in which folder?

M
Mikhail Biryukov 19.11.21

Good day, why are they disconnecting me?
My nickname in the game is MikeWar.
Thanks in advance.

i
irknet 19.11.21

Nick is needed in the style of "Gothic".