3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DrugDealer 19.11.21 12:58 pm

Learning to Fly (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

I looked through the forum, and found (in "Most NOT Favorite Missions") that most players have problems with flight school and flight in general. I can’t really understand their problems, since I myself fly mountainaazdo better than ride cars. So at the extreme driving school I sit for days, and I can not go through all the missions, because it doesn’t work. And all this time I am eagerly awaiting when they will put me on a plane ... And I go to the pilot school for gold, spending one or three attempts on tasks. (there is only a problem with landing on a parachute. I can't land in 60 seconds, only 62 or 63, which does not allow the last task to go to gold. 92% only gain)

I think that perhaps I can help beginners if I give some tips for flying planes and turntables.
Please note, I am not bragging, and I am not going to "teach a scientist", I just have a desire to help.

The first step is to look at the flight control configuration. it needs to be changed. Unfortunately, the control of flying vehicles in the AC is much less convenient than in the AC, so let's see how I do it.
(I have a pirated version, so here are the keys that we need :)
Oh, and more. There is absolutely no need to change the controls completely. It is enough to add an alternative key. (Only I will write them)
Fire O
Alternative fire U
Acceleration I
Brake / reverse K
Left Left arrow
Right Right arrow
Turn forward / down Up arrow
Turn back / up Down arrow
Look left J
Look right K
Subtraction (chassis) 7
Beep (stabilizer - only for turntables) RShift

There is another option: swap the "Left" and "Right" keys with "Look Left" and "Look Right" respectively. This is determined by the fact that the aircraft has two types of turn: horizontal turn, carried out by the tail vertical rudder (key "Left", "Right") and tilt turn, carried out by the flaps (keys "Look left", "Look right")
This is, in general, whoever is comfortable.

So, the control for the car has not changed for me, but when I get into the flying vehicle, my hands are in this position:
Left on three buttons I, K, J, L, right on the arrows. (we don't touch the mouse at all!) If I need to shoot, next to the I button I have U and O, alternative and normal fire. To release the landing gear - I do not reach for two, I press the button 7. Being in the helicopter, the right shift stabilizes its horizontal position (which makes it possible to "hang" in the air).

So, I sorted out the issue of management. Now some tips on how to effectively use this office.
First, planes must be handled gently. This is not some kind of trick. No need to press keys into the keyboard. You need to gently, following the course of the aircraft, press them, occasionally releasing them. This will ensure a smooth ride and the absence of unwanted drifts and "dive" nose into the ground.
Secondly. While in the helicopter, do not squeeze the arrow upward strongly to avoid turning the turntable over. Better to press it quickly, as if you were riding a bike with acceleration. Then the helicopter will fly forward and steadily.

Sorry, maybe I wrote a lot of things that everyone has known for a long time ... In short. I just wanted to help. No more.

And if possible, in turn, I would like to ask a couple of tips about the driving school.
I've already seen this post somewhere, but I can't find it.
-How to pass the last mission, the car is completely uncontrollable, with each turn the car starts spinning circles.
-I saw some advice on how not to lose speed when turning (when you need to drive 5 laps in 40 minutes on the Banshee), but I can't find this post ...
-It's not necessary once at a time. Where you need to get to the point on two wheels. He took the record 99% and reached the same result several times. There is no way to get 100%. (I steamed for two days). There exactly what when how. If I'm lucky, I'll get there. If not, no. Any advice on this?

Thanks.
61 Comments
Sort by:
D
DrugDealer 19.11.21

I beg your pardon, I seem to have created two themes alike. This version is correct. It's just that I confused something with the tags. (I wrote the names of the keys as tags, an idiot)

O
Orto dogge 19.11.21

No, I did everything right. It's quite difficult to explain it, but you are great, you tried and we can say you did it. We will wait for the results.)

M
Marked_One 19.11.21

My
chel is like this: I fly VERY well (the fire is the same Ctrl, but for a strong turn I use RIGHT, LEFT with UP).
I drive, too, not badly based Toko on a skid (well, on the handbrake), the right hand is on W and S, and the left hand is on the RIGHT, LEFT; handbrake SPACEBAR, the main thing when entering a turn is to press it in time, if the car is very skidding (it was like that in the Super GT at the driving school) I help the brake the main thing is not to squeeze it.

D
DrugDealer 19.11.21

I drive, too, not badly based Toko on a skid (well, on the handbrake), the right hand is on W and S, and the left hand is on the RIGHT, LEFT; the handbrake SPACEBAR, the main thing when entering a turn is to press it in time, if the car is very skidding (it was like that in the Super GT at the driving school), I help the brake the main thing is not to squeeze it.

Yes, driving is the same for us. Only I often keep my left hand on the mouse. To have a review.

and for a strong turn I use RIGHT, LEFT with UP

A pressed , that's anyway. I wanted to write, but I think many people know this. It helps a lot when turning. Although I always turn around in a "loop", somehow ... More familiar or something. The main thing is to keep an eye on the "artificial horizon" device.

Yes, Bely, can you tell me what is the trick of landing in 60 seconds?
I tried to do this: open the parachute at the 19th second (control point - 14 seconds - the center of the vertical column of height). Then - parry forward, then accelerated. Landing in the very center (100%: position) but always 2 seconds late! I tried to change the opening time of the parachute to a later one ... When under the clouds - you fall faster, did not fly. In general, I find myself on the circle in 60 seconds, and in its center I go down to the 62nd. And at the same time, do not jump off before landing (it would help) because when I press E (Enter), the mission just exits. Need help.

And super GT is generally some kind of abnormal frame ... I turn - skidding. I hit the pillar - like a spinning top of a wheelbarrow. and when I drive it outside of school, it behaves more adequately .. In general, some kind of horror.

M
Marked_One 19.11.21

You fly with an acceleration of somewhere about half (when you see the earth, and not in the sky :)) you open the request and edit yourself, I fit in 54 seconds (in fact, it turned out somehow by itself).

D
DrugDealer 19.11.21

A. Come on. I didn’t make it .. Strange. I'll try. Thanks

v
visor2580 19.11.21

You know, I don't need to learn to fly, I like flying missions! Judge for yourself:
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
Well? Will you teach me how to fly?

D
DrugDealer 19.11.21

I immediately made a reservation: this is for those who fly poorly. I understand very well that not all teapots are here.
Z. I was not surprised by the screenshots.

v
visor2580 19.11.21

Sorry. I haven't read :)

M
Marked_One 19.11.21

Now I'm fighting over a video where I fly under super low bridges and other extreme sports, which program is best to crop, connect them and which one to compress the video (I shoot with Fraps), tell me

D
DrugDealer 19.11.21

I also had such a thought. But with fraps I have a pretty dumb experience.
I won't help with slicing. I have no multimedia skills.

v
visor2580 19.11.21

White129, a good program - Windows Movie Maker (I don’t know where to download it. The program was included with Windows). Try going to the Microsoft website.

D
DrugDealer 19.11.21

Exactly. There was such a program. There is even a demo that can be made of it. But I myself did not understand how to deal with it.

a
abracodabra 19.11.21

does anyone know how to fly a hydra at high speed otherwise I trudge like a turtle

D
DrugDealer 19.11.21

Note that the hydra has four tubules. Hydra is a vertical take-off fighter. By default, the num2 and num8 keys are used to take the horizontal or vertical position of the turbines. When the turbines look back ...
The main thing is not to fit somewhere.
Write down whether it worked or not.

D
DjMaN 19.11.21

Yes, I almost always fly on a hydra, mainly because it does not need an airfield ... I just climb to a small altitude, hold down num8 and fly a jet plane ... At the second mark I amaze the residents of the city with aerobatics. At the flight school (in training) there was a constipation on a mission, where you have to blow up three tractors and two minivans. Passed from the 15th time ...

O
Orto dogge 19.11.21

By far the toughest mission ever. The point is that it is better to destroy with a machine gun, not missiles.

D
DrugDealer 19.11.21

No. The hardest mission in flight school is to meet 60 seconds. in landing on a parachute to complete it for gold (this is the last one left). Although the little red airplane has already appeared, although I have completed one mission for silver ... I don’t fuss about this, because the first time I played the game, I didn’t know that if I went through everything for gold, there would be bonuses.

As for blowing up cars from the AN-64, you are right. You need to oil with a machine gun. I passed it like this: I just flew slowly along the strip, holding the "fire" button. Then he turned and flew towards the cars. There he hovered in the air and again held down the coveted button. And that's all ..

D
DjMaN 19.11.21

It is easier to keep within 60 seconds - this is falling, rushing forward, and somewhere before falling, open the parachute and rush forward ...

D
DrugDealer 19.11.21

Come on in and try it sometime. I doubt it will work out. The fact is that if you fall, you will still be too far away. and you will not reach the very center of the circle. Most likely, you will not even reach the circle itself. I still can't get through. I will still try.