3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arlovnich 19.11.21 12:58 pm

Purple textures on ps4 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

After the assignment with Keira Metz, he left the cave and some trees and bushes turned purple. From far away, when approaching them, they became normal. Help loading the last save, what was it? What's the bug?
13 Comments
Sort by:
P
PuziBlinchiK 19.11.21

"What's the bug?"
There is no such feature, cool, right?

A
Arlovnich 19.11.21

PuziBlinchiK
But in essence?

I
Intelll 19.11.21

Arlovnich what
do you think?

t
tesla707 19.11.21

Arlovnich
is also in these caves with Keira. As I pass, I will leave the caves and unsubscribe as well as what I have.
I play on patch 1.12, started on 1.11

A
Arlovnich 19.11.21

Intelll
I don't know, the curling iron works fine, nothing like this was observed in other games

P
PuziBlinchiK 19.11.21

Arlovnich
What is the essence? What is the general answer to this? It's not even on a PC where something can be solved by setting, this is a console, this is a bug, it was and disappeared, I'm glad, why create a stupid topic?
Yesterday, in the splash screen, the sword flew separately from the body, and then no, I now have to create a topic in the technical section with the question what was it? But thank God I'm not a moron

A
Arlovnich 19.11.21

PuziBlinchiK
From this, oh, how bad I see it for you) that it did not pass by in that case? Do you have to spew your eloquence here?)

A
Arlovnich 19.11.21

PuziBlinchiK
I see you are just talented in understanding people at a distance) there was an unreasonable word throwing) what is the next stage for schoolchildren?))

N
No more drugs 19.11.21

Arlovnich
Then he will say that you are merged, and he is such a smart fellow))
Classics of the genre ...

A
Arlovnich 19.11.21

No more drugs ...
Heh))

P
PuziBlinchiK 19.11.21

Arlovnich
you tell me

P
Pril balsam 19.11.21

Did anyone set the settings in the video "for color blind"? What colors in the game, I wonder, come out?

t
tesla707 19.11.21

Arlovnich
came out of the caves - everything is fine, there were no purple textures. Know something one-time, no more.
I am more annoyed by the second hangs. For example, in the same cave, after the first loading of the save, when you shoot down poisonous gas with fire and everything explodes, then everything freezes for a second. But this is only after the first download, in the future there is no such thing.