3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Misha Cherik 19.11.21 12:58 pm

Why do people feel so bad about life in virtual reality? (Fallout 4)

I published a blog recently, and met with the fact that for some reason people have a negative attitude towards those who live in the Fallout world 16 hours a day, and the rest of the time sleeps. Why so? The developers have come up with an interesting world, better than this. If a person bought the game- then what is the problem? I, on the contrary, for deeper integration into the virtual world, for example, with the help of something like the simulation of Anchorage or Trenquility
23 Comments
Sort by:
D
DrMors 19.11.21

For example, I do not have a negative attitude towards such people.
I feel sorry for them!
I just come to the conclusion that in the real world they did not find themselves ...

F
Fluffy_Dumpling 19.11.21

Misha Cherik
The developers have come up with an interesting world, better than this one.
Hahahaha! Funny!
And so I agree with [aVm] Mors
You cannot call such people other than renegades!

E
Enyanari 19.11.21

And I don't really care what a person does. If he likes to play at 16 o'clock, then I will only be glad that at least someone is happy. You need to take a simpler approach to people's interests, even if they are at odds with yours.

p
predator999 19.11.21

Because computer games are like a sect - you sit down on them and then you won't get off.

B
Belomorkanal 19.11.21

Misha Cherik
First.
"people have a negative attitude for some reason"
Who wrote such a bad blog? YOU. Who in our country enjoys the alleged rights of freedom to vote? ALL. So get what you deserve an adequate response to the blog. If the majority disagree with you, you should learn a lesson from this, or write further similar blogs (which you have the right to do, similar to the right to empty the rectum if necessary) and continue to receive negative feedback.

Secondly ..
"If a person bought the game, what's the problem?"
If you mean yourself specifically, then none of those who read your blog drop you off from your computer, sit and play further, at least 25 hours a day. What is the problem? What prompted you to create this topic besides the reaction to the blog? The problem is most likely in your parents ... that is, you think so, in fact, the problem is in you, young man. And this is really a problem, and a serious one. Parents are worth listening to.

And I am not going to comment on statements about the "better" world, integration into virtual reality and other sick fantasies, you yourself perfectly understand that this is nonsense. Your boring life is your choice, as is the escape from boring life to "virtual reality".

Thirdly:
WITH THE COMING YOU !!! I wish you in the new year to discover a new world for yourself, on our, dear, side of the monitor.

M
MunchkiN 616 19.11.21

the idea is interesting pitch-pitch
if I just sleep and I have a dream of some kind of game where I will go through and save the process, I will save a lot of mundane pitch of time.
because in my sleep, nothing interesting usually goes by here.
but it is not technically possible to implement this yet and in a sufficiently distant future. why in some kind of pitch already wrote the topic.

B
Belomorkanal 19.11.21

MunchkiN 616
So this does not need to be implemented technically, there is no need for any equipment at all. I advise you to read the literature on the topic of lucid dreams.

S
Sergiy Bouyhyk 19.11.21

If a man has a free hour, let him do whatever he wants with him.

M
MunchkiN 616 19.11.21

Belomorkanal
lucid dreaming is not that, but here is a symbiosis of electronics with the broadcast of a world already created according to some laws, and not the whims of the wet pitch of the brain.
I already have a quantum uncertainty there and decided to determine the position of the electron, but arephmitically it does not work in the real world, I can’t remember everything in the soap. because at school I am a simple student.

B
Belomorkanal 19.11.21

Sergiy Bouyhyk
And let it! Just why the fuck about this blogging then scribble? And then also create topics, describing how he, poor thing, was humiliated and offended in the comments.

B
Belomorkanal 19.11.21

MunchkiN 616
Why so many difficulties? Lucid Dreaming will give you everything you want!

i
intellligent 19.11.21

Misha Cherik
I understand you. If you have considered something attractive in the game and have enough time for this kind of leisure - waste and do not worry about anything. At least this game is not that dangerous because does not have a system of real payments. Many of my friends hang out in Dota2 all night long, some believe that the premium account in WoT needs to be played up to the last minute, so as not to waste money. This is dangerous. I myself sometimes "integrate" too deeply into some online spire. Of the neonline games, I can only remember Racedriver GRID and Fallout3 - in these games, I remember, disappeared for the whole summer.
Play, don't worry. I wish you to continue to find something to play, otherwise every year you can find something like that less and less often.

S
Sergiy Bouyhyk 19.11.21

Belomorkanal
Fully agree

M
MunchkiN 616 19.11.21

Belomorkanal
I can make pitch images and rainbows without falling asleep, so this is not necessary for me. in the external influence on consciousness, the more interesting fact is the birthday new external experience created by another mind and not the experience of one's own.
Thus, it turns out that what I have I already have and what I don’t have, I just cannot comprehend it and interest from outside.

B
Belomorkanal 19.11.21

MunchkiN 616
It's good that I have been familiar with your writing (manner of writing) for a couple of years. Otherwise, I wouldn’t understand nichrome. And I completely and completely agree with you, that's right.
I will translate from your own language what you wanted to write into a simple language accessible to everyone:
Lucid dreams (as well as simple - not lucid dreams) make it possible to relive only the experience already passed and their own fantasies, of course, in a dream, a person does not receive any information, but only analyzes what was received earlier.

But, with a high level of development of fantasy, it may seem to a person in a dream that he is receiving new information, with all the resulting feelings and emotions, this will be an imitation, but the feelings and emotions will be quite real. Do you agree?

M
MunchkiN 616 19.11.21

Belomorkanal,
I will describe the situation like this,
I do not believe that there are lucid dreams as an alternative reality, as they are described,
there are dreams where you can understand what you want and you can think about it. in an ordinary dream, for example, I don’t think about what I want to do.
for this to work, it is necessary to be more active in the part of the brain and this, in turn, strengthens the criticism of the perception of what is happening. that is, sleep can be described as depression of consciousness, for example, under the influence of alcohol, and wakefulness is when you are sober. This comparison is absolutely correct, since alcohol inhibits the action of the brain regions from which they partially fall asleep and the body continues to look for switching, which in practice is more, however, sleepwalking and the so-called dusk of consciousness.
if the brain creates such nonsense beyond the control of those without criticism of reality, those people will not readily distinguish between what is real and what is not, then it already has a well-defined name - this is one of the forms of schizophrenia. when your pictures come to life and the radio in your head turns on by itself.
and the mechanism of this if they try to very accurately and briefly formulate in the wrong perception of time in short-term and long-term memory, causing an echo of memory elements when the brain thought something and you heard it.
waxing these are asynchronous shaders
so I deny the possibility of lucid dreaming in a healthy normal poson.

the brain, however, has an analytical work because it can add 2 variables and get a new third, but it will be similar to the first. this way I can play f4 in a dream, but before that I need to study f4 well in reality, which makes the value of such a method of cognition logically absurd. I would never have been able to play f4 if I had never played or seen it, or I would have played some of my own game.
Of course, you can experience new emotions - here you will dream of a horror and you will be intimidated to the shit. You will go to Valerian to drink. it's an emotion.

why philosophically playing in lucid dreaming does not make sense - because play involves overcoming certain difficulties and ways of solving and avoiding them. and consciousness unconsciously will just prevent this. therefore it will be a game by your rules and not by the rules of the game. it's even more boring than a cheat game. that is, a game running in your own mind with high fps without lags is absurd, unless of course you have everything in order with your head.

c
clobu 19.11.21

Make a friend, and you will sleep like a dead man, and if life seems boring, fix her child. Well, or you can get a job as a loader, you will definitely not want to play after the shift, Although ... it turns out that it is best to play ...

B
Belomorkanal 19.11.21

Dimanische
The theme was created by another person. And this one does not speak Russian well.

MunchkiN 616
Okay, now that I have sobered up, I will not beat around the bush and dissemble.
Lucid dreams do not exist at all. Those people who, foaming at the mouth and furious eyes, assure that they know how to consciously manage their dreams - are engaged in self-deception. Let me just say: when a person falls ill with the topic of lucid dreams and supposedly learns this "art", he begins to dream that he controls sleep, but in fact he sees a dream just like all normal people, that is, from the third person, just by observing for events that describe how he manages sleep. Of course, upon awakening, such a brainwashed person seems to be in control of sleep. And if suddenly, which is extremely unlikely, but perhaps, such an unusual dream is dreamed by an ordinary person who is not brainwashed, he will not understand anything at all and, due to the lack of vivid impressions, will quickly forget such a dream.

D
Denis Kyokushin 19.11.21

You just have to work and then you won't remember any dreams at all.
And on the topic I'll add: everyone plays as much as they can

C
Counsellor 19.11.21

Belomorkanal
The theme was created by another person. And this one does not speak Russian well.
Which is this MunchkiN 616? No, with possession everything is in order.