3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexD1945 19.11.21 12:59 pm

Questions about multiplayer. (Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare)

I have 2 questions:
1) Is there a Mitchell skin in multiplayer? (Since Gideon and Cormac are there, but Mitchell has not been found).
2) And are there Atlas gloves in multiplayer?
Who knows how to open or find write.
5 Comments
Sort by:
V
Valery Pavlenko 19.11.21

AlexD1945 I don’t know
about mitchell, but satin gloves, like helmet and exo, etc. there is. Given to those who took pre-order. Or they can fall out in a box.

S
Skilldex 19.11.21

To get all of the Atlas Elite consumables (including gloves), you must fully upgrade your exosuit in single player.

A
AlexD1945 19.11.21

Yes, you have a bathyscaff
Thanks for your answer, but can you show the whole set of this armor on the screen?

V
Valery Pavlenko 19.11.21

Yes, tibya has a bathyscaff
I don’t know, I had it all from the pre-order. On the day of the release, I immediately left for the cartoon)))

F
Fly23 19.11.21

Can you please tell me about the network game ...
1) what is the maximum number of players on the network cards in the hard mode? in "team battle" and in "every man for himself"? (for example, in MW2 there are 6-12 players in a combo battle in hard mode, well, 12-18 in normal mode ... this is extremely small and uninteresting ... in COD 4 dedicated servers and 40 people could be)?
2) can you tell me which part of Call of Duty (after MW3) in a multiplayer game is similar to dedicated servers, where there are 30-40 people on the maps in hard modes?