3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dracolex 19.11.21 01:03 pm

GTA SA - Three Favorite Missions in the Game (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

Hello everybody!

Please name your three favorite missions from GTA SA, tell us how you went through them and why you liked them.
193 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wrecks 19.11.21

Catalyst
don peyot
end of line

R
Rage Racer 19.11.21

Are you going to san fierro, misapropriation and catching couriers (you can nag that this is not a mission) when Caesar calls San Fierro.

J
Jura 19.11.21

Of course, this is not a mission, after all, no interest is added for it. It's just a task. Just don't compare it to a triathlon or a burglar.

R
Rage Racer 19.11.21

By the way, did you know that an armored Patriot can be stolen from a courier? I did that, but that's not why I like the couriers.

J
Jura 19.11.21

I know. By the way, this is one of the unique cars in Sana'a. But it is not fully armored, it is not protected from impacts (therefore it can be rammed). These Patriots can be collected dofig. In general, I know a lot.

R
Rage Racer 19.11.21

I also know about unique cars. With the same Misapropriation, you can steal absolutely invulnerable Maverick and Buffalo.

N
Nevermore 19.11.21

I was surprised when I saw a balloon in the Garage Editor program!

F
Frank_Farmer 19.11.21

Balloon? Nonsense ...

C
Colt 8 19.11.21

1.Burning desire.
2.Stowaway.
3. Black project.

F
FEAR-2 19.11.21

1 Hijack the Slayer
2 Black Project
3 Mission Zero

T
Theon 19.11.21

End of the road (Smoke's death and a lot of meat), House in the Hills (a lot of meat), Family Reconciliation (dynamic)

S
SL1Per 19.11.21

1.End Of the Line (end of the path) last mission
2.Black Project (black project)
3.Pier 69 (kill Ryder)

R
Russssslan [NKVD] 19.11.21

Family Reconciliation, Vertical Birdie and the End of the Road.

L
LiLit Moriendi 19.11.21

It is not easy to choose the three missions you like the most, all seem to be memorable, but I will try.
1. "Lure". The first time, when I passed so, I was afraid that CJ could be seen through the window and the mission would be failed, then I realized that it is not necessary to keep a great distance, anyway they are peering there, in the end they still do not see anything.
2. "Fender Ketchup". Oh, after the flight school, this mission was incredible. No flights for you, carry tied around the city. Truth managed to fail the mission at first - she collided in the opposite direction and ... there is no martyr. Now I go through this mission, "amusing" the sufferer with acceleration and U-turns at the airport.
3. But probably most of all the missions I remember "Highjack". First, Caesar's comments about Kendl while he and Karl were driving behind the truck smiled. Secondly, the mission itself liked the fact that here, as in some other missions, another Persian plays an important role.

J
Jakes_D 19.11.21

Landing attack, Mission with Catalina, and murder of the witness on Mount Chiliad.

g
gtalegend 19.11.21

pier 69 pier 69
black project - black project
and the robbery of caligula

P
PAVEL 666 19.11.21

1) Black Project
2) Pier 69
3) Family Reconciliation

S
Spirt 19.11.21