3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Ale [[[x]]] 19.11.21 01:03 pm

Asus R9 390x Strix DC3OC

Tell me what could be. I run games at a minimum, everything is fine, it is worth improving the graphics or a more demanding game, the computer overloads without any signal. PSU 750WT cheftek, i7 950, P6td delux, RAM Hynix 4 on 3, Zalman GS1000 SE case
33 Comments
Sort by:
f
fOXY9 19.11.21

I have never had any problems with asus and msi. But problems can be picked up from gigabytes, firing, asrok, gainvard.

X
X_ray_83 19.11.21

Lisstoman
Gigabytes are generally the best low-cost motherboards, MSI shit is together with AsRock and other rubbish!

D
Denis Kyokushin 19.11.21

Ale [[[x]]]
In a well-ventilated case, the temperature of the card can be completely different. I once took off the case cover, put a 120mm valve for blowing in front of an old 4890, so it knocked down 10 °. Now I have two 120mm valves from the bottom in the same case I haven’t seen anything above 72 ° C on my 7950. I think you will have 80 degrees with good ventilation.

d
dobro4insky 19.11.21

Lisstoman
What a gigabyte that an asus is such a trash fierce
4 years in a row I have been using msi products - 0 problems.
Well, yes ... If I had used Asus or Gig products over the past 4 years .... The opinion would have radically changed .... And how can you judge without using products for 4 years?

d
dobro4insky 19.11.21

Lisstoman
All the more you believe, it's better to strangle yourself .... I used the green card 970 ... NO LIMITS OF DISTRESS (versus 290) ... I have never seen such a schmuck for this amount ...

L
Lisstoman 19.11.21

dobro4insky
Well, yes ... If I had used Asus or Gig products over the past 4 years .... The opinion would have radically changed .... And how can you judge without using the products for 4 years? - I used them, but for some reason they flew away under warranty back to the store due to various reasons. Either on a gig, their cool bios will fly to hell without the possibility of restoration, then on the asus the south bridge will burn.
All the more, believe you, it's better to strangle yourself .... Poyuzal green card 970 ... NO LIMITS OF DISTRESS (against 290) ... I have not seen such a chma for this amount ... How can 290 be better than 970? 970 overclocked faster than 390x, and 290 it does clean up + consumes 2 times less and heats up by 20 degrees less)
And what exactly in 970 caused you disgust, or maybe it’s in you?

d
dobro4insky 19.11.21

Lisstoman
Ie during the breaks, you just used asus and gigu and something was burning on them?
290 was cheaper and is (if you find it) and in what will you lose? in 3 frames ... but everything is smoother because of honest memory ...
Nividia is 3 frames larger and quieter, but everything is jerky .. (there were both cards, I know what I'm talking about) ... AND I DO NOT ADVISE TO ANYONE .. I have already changed 2 cards 970 ... and again these jerks and brakes ... On 290 this basically did not happen ...

L
Lisstoman 19.11.21

dobro4insky
No, at first I took a gig, then it was replaced under warranty, and then the money was returned and I took the asus, but I did not stay with it for long either. It was all on 3770k and 4790k. Asrok did not use at all.
Jerks to 970 are a purely problem in your system, but staters at 2xx / 3xx are frequent guests of amd owners.

d
dobro4insky 19.11.21

Lisstoman
Or maybe a change of hygiene to asus, and then to something unknown, slag in your system?
I'm fine ... I took 390 instead and the jerks, about a miracle, stopped ... Now, in fact, I'm waiting for the SC verdict and replacement ... Now ONLY ON AMD
Let them hum, warm up and make noise, but they work and do not twitch in games in the last convulsions in complete silence ...

x
xxREMAGxxIxxGAMERxx 19.11.21

It so happens that an unsuccessful design principle of a video card leads to its failure.

L
Lisstoman 19.11.21

dobro4insky
No, now there are no such problems with msi.

-
-SK.art- 19.11.21

dobro4insky
Nividia is 3 frames larger and quieter, but everything is jerky .. (there were both cards, I know what I’m talking about) ... AND I DO NOT ADVISE ANYONE ... I have already changed 2 970 cards ... and again these jerks and brakes. ..

something in your pitch is not right. For it will soon be a year. I use two cards 970, no jerks, and even more so, brakes. is not observed at all.

B
Belomorkanal 19.11.21

-Sergey Viktorovich-
Viktorovich, do not pay attention to him when he writes all sorts of nonsense about iron. It is high time to understand that the case is hopeless and you can normally communicate with him only on those topics that do not relate to the PC.